Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
I don't even have kids. Caught it randomly and now I'm hooked. They even have an episode dealing with *gasp* death.
Same. No kids and caught it randomly. I was at my mom's house one day and seen her and my sister watching it. The episodes are short and quite delightful. :)

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Had a dream that I was stuck listening to some really annoying song, wishing I was asleep so I could wake up and get away from it. Then I woke up and can't remember the song. So, I guess it worked.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
me: *enables 2FA for extra security here*

me: *needs to enter in the code from my authenticator, but doesn't have her phone on, so she tries to use one of the backup codes that was generated*

*we could not verify your identity*

gjrgkjdhk it's the fuckin backup codes you dipshits generated for me to use if i don't have access to my authenticator **** off.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
me: *enables 2FA for extra security here*

me: *needs to enter in the code from my authenticator, but doesn't have her phone on, so she tries to use one of the backup codes that was generated*

*we could not verify your identity*

gjrgkjdhk it's the fuckin backup codes you dipshits generated for me to use if i don't have access to my authenticator **** off.

I recommend Authy. You can set it up on multiple devices so you're not screwed if something happens to your phone.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I already have like 10 things set up on Google Authenticator, so I'm not gonna bother.

I've never had a phone break on me or get lost or stolen before so, you know, knock on wood.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I always have my phone on me since its far easier to carry a light rectangle instead of a bunch of books to analyze and double check my own brain on which fauna or flora im seeing on a walk. Lot more carpenters bees than I recall

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I already have like 10 things set up on Google Authenticator, so I'm not gonna bother.

I've never had a phone break on me or get lost or stolen before so, you know, knock on wood.

I've only had one phone break on me and unfortunately it was the one that I had Google Authenticator on. I learned my lesson.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is Despicable Me franchise disliked because its now popular and over saturated in pop culture or is it just the minions that people dislike?

Top Bottom