Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Sharkshadow

Citizen
So did the make sure to behead and bury the queen face down so she doesn't rise from the grave and bother parliament like king john did?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
lZsGajr.jpeg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It was okay. I didn't get myself anything or do anything interesting. But much more important things happened this week. It's all worth it.

And I did fix my broken Atari XE today, so maybe that counts. I do have something to play with.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Captain Planet is the powers of earth, fire, wind, water, and heart combined.

The ultimate weapon against evil in The Fifth Element is activated by earth, fire, wind, water, and love (heart?).

Does that mean LeeLoo is really Captain Planet?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Ever have one of those songs that's in your library, you look and it's also in your Shazam history. So obviously you heard it somewhere and Shazamed it. But WTF did you hear it from? Was it a video game? A show? A commercial? Someone else's YouTube video?

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE?????

Anyway, here! Have some kickass music.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Out of shitty media, bad comedies are the absolute worst. You can derive some sort of enjoyment from a shitty horror, action, romance or drama but a bad comedy doesn’t even have that.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Ever have one of those songs that's in your library, you look and it's also in your Shazam history. So obviously you heard it somewhere and Shazamed it. But WTF did you hear it from? Was it a video game? A show? A commercial? Someone else's YouTube video?

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE?????

Anyway, here! Have some kickass music.

Saints Row IV is the answer. That's where I heard it before.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do you ever have a eureka moment in a dream and you can't think about anything else until the next time you fall asleep and reboot your brain?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yes, unfortunately, it's in a reoccurring dream I've been having since the 4th grade and have long since taken that action in the waking world... yet every time I redream this dream I wake up with said EUREKA! only to be like "damn it." immediately after.

at this point waiting until the weekend to rent 2 vhs for the price of one, would still solve the issue I was dreaming about -that being not having enough allowance to get both empire strikes back and tftm on a regular full-price weekday. however obviously several problems arise when I wake up from this at 40 as opposed to 9 or 10 years old

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Omg, Atomic Robo just resolved a piece of continuity I thought they had forgotten! I am impressed how much they pay attention to details, and don't just retcon stuff away!

Top Bottom