Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Im so livid

I was in my my YT sub tab looking at things to watch I watch a short Hololive clip come back to my subsription folder to find some shity cryptoboro NFT bullshit video in my sub tab KNOWING FULL WELL I did not sub to the damn thing i had to click the vid to unsub to it
this BS Youtube

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We're caught in a lull between everything. IDW got boring and died, there hasn't been a high effort cartoon in a long time, and who knows what's going on with ROTB.

I don't mind though. TFD is friendlier than it used to be. A lot of the people who left only popped into threads to say the daily variation of "Look at me being less nerdy than you, you embarrassing nerd" anyway.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If the apocalypse starts tomorrow and my internet is still working, ths site will be the first place I go to talk about it.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i am 26 years old, if i went to a school to bully the nerds, i'd get arrested.

(also no one has earnestly been bullied for being a nerd for decades. that's why i can't take nerds seriously, nobody has been picked on for liking star wars, comic books, anime, etc. in forever)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I once talked to this guy in software engineering who got promoted into some limbo tier of Management. He didn't get to work in engineering anymore, but also didn't get to make management decisions. Basically his only job was to be a translator so the actual managers knew what the engineers were trying to say.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I *could* but then I'd also have to work a few days a week at the old office, and I enjoy WFH too much.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
ZhJreH1.jpeg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I realize that whenever I read Constantine’s dialogue in comic books, I picture him being voiced by Gordon Ramsay for some reason. Must be all the English swearing.

Top Bottom