Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
wait... how dose a vampire become a zombie?
Strictly speaking, Morbius isn’t one of the undead “I vant to saaahk ur blaaahd” types. He’s just a dude who had the bright idea of injecting himself with experimental bat something or other and gained the power to morb. He’s a Halloween-themed science experiment.

Last edited:

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Strictly speaking, Morbius isn’t one of the undead “I vant to saaahk ur blaaahd” types. He’s just a dude who had the bright idea of injecting himself with experimental bat something or other and gained the power to morb. He’s a Halloween-themed science experiment.
i thought that was just pg garbage they thought up for the spidey cartoon in the 90s.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Why make morbillions when you can make… millions
6B5B4FCC-92E6-4F15-8FB1-AA21CAF13C93.jpeg

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm blonde, so it may take me a while before I realize that I'm going gray. But my hair is thinning on top, my gut has grown out of control. My lower back is in constant pain and every joint aches.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I started off with a little patch of grey under my chin that's been there ever since I've been able to grow respectable facial hair. It used to be small enough that it blended in to the dirty blond of the rest of my beard, but it's been a long time since it was that small of a patch.

Not much salt in the pepper up top, but the opening of the sunroof has been getting progressively bigger since my late 20s.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Inherited my paternal grandfather’s hair meaning i won’t go bald and will probably never go completely white.

On the other hand, unruly spiky dragon Ball hair and my facial hair will only ever become a Fu Manchu

Top Bottom