Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
3DA3889B-52B1-48C6-9318-C6540555B192.jpeg
WTf is this shit. Superman and Flash look okay. Wonder Woman’s on the bland side, either give her her star-spangled bloomers or the modern warrior skirt and it’d be okay. Batman’s freakishly thick neck looks weird as hell and Cyborg’s halfro is ridiculously stupid. Aquaman looks like a dreamworks character. Don’t even know who the Green Lantern is supposed to be but they have a relatively simple uniform and they somehow hugged that up.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
That Batman totally reads to me as the Keaton costume.

Considering the focus of the movie is the Super Pets, I kind of wonder how much screen time the humans will get?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Yeah it was tasty.

It was escargots with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese in a scampi sauce, a double meat lobster roll with french fries, and a slice of Boston cream pie for dessert.

Snail is tasty y'all.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Wolverine's pose is bugging me for some reason. I think it's the legs. His back leg is behind the stuff on the counter, but his forward leg is.....under Juggernaut's arm? I'm confused.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
@Dekafox: Here's the full, unedited panel. Still no 'bub' but the way he says his name still has that feel, I suppose.
204BCCAE-DC2A-4C18-85B4-04A110C4DD5E.png

@The Mighty Mollusk: Not a very comfortable pose, I'm sure. I'm more perplexed by how wide that bar must be.

@CoffeeHorse: I guess they had to do something to make it a bit more dynamic. Otherwise they're just standing there.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
The semi-used bookstore had a stack of these and it was fairly cheap so I bought one.
clean.jpg
It's okay, I suppose. It's standard zombie fare with standard capeshit alternate universe crap. Not outstanding but decent. Art's a bit sketchy but...
IMG_9434.JPG
Is that Zombie Morbius getting morbed on by Morbius? 10/10 book.

Top Bottom