Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I would use Source if I could. It looks like it has the best tools for the kind of game I would make.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1655347060906.png

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
While we're playing that game, the observation his mouth is a shallow chamber without a passage to digestive organs suggests that he sucks at actually eating things, and his lack of a skeleton or musculature would mean he lacks the strength to pursue or overpower prey. Given these parameters, he likely feeds like a venus flytrap, trapping comparatively small prey between his jaws, secreting enzymes to digest it and absorbing nutrition via the mucosal lining.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Found a store that sells legitimate honey gouramis. Last ones I bought turned out to be thick lipped gouramis and they ended up going Highlander on each other and the remaining one jumped out of the aquarium last week. Real honeys are a lot more timid and less territorial so we'll see how that goes.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Got an ad for Lightyear on YT. Haven’t given thought about Pixar since Toy Story 3 so didn’t know anything about this new movie aside from that it existed.

WTF is this Walmart Armageddon crap.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've had those before. No buildup. No feeling of a burp coming. Just a sudden explosion of air.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The only thing I really know about it is that apparently it's been banned in several countries because the director refused to edit out a lesbian kiss scene.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
What I know about the film (besides Disney refusing to edit out their token 'look we support the gays please support us gays' scene) is that Buzz Lightyear is clearly meant to parody sci-fi stuff based on what you see of the 'lore' (as little of it as you see in the Toy Story films) but like Lightyear...plays it completely straight and serious.

They honestly should have just done a film version of the old Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and have it be a comedic sci-fi parody film like that series instead.

(Also regardless of his politics, Tim Allen is Buzz Lightyear as far as the majority of people are concerned so him not being in the movie makes it feel cheaper tbh.)

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I just read the plot summary on Wikipedia.

Did they seriously do a 'Emperor Zurg is actually old Buzz from the future in an alternate timeline' plot twist lmao.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
What the hell, that was pretty much the only concrete piece of lore Toy Story established.

and what, hugging space wasn’t enough? Now we need that nonsense thrown in?

Top Bottom