Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Some of us have seen this before. I had mercifully repressed it. Damn you, Sharky. Damn you to hell.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
large-3171275.jpg

Is... Is that an iron? With spikes on it and two chains on either side, no less. Great weapon there, champ. What's your origin, buddy, the mob extorted your laundromat to bankruptcy and now you wage a war with no rules on those who wronged you? You have a psychotic compulsion to iron wrinkles off clothes while people are still wearing them? Small time crook who fell into the assembly line at an abandoned iron factory while Batman was chasing you?

Lol and this yahoo's name is Manray. Dude is literally named after a Spongebob villain.

Caldwin

Citizen
Yay! I got the platinum trophy for Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe!

Now what? I still have two days before Shredder's Revenge is out.

Caldwin

Citizen
I don't think I could do another play through in two days anyway. And I am NOT going to put off Shredder's revenge for anything.

I guess I could play some Turtles in Time...or maybe Hyperstone Heist.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am going to have to play Mass Effect at some point in my life just to find out what the big deal is.

Caldwin

Citizen
I am going to have to play Mass Effect at some point in my life just to find out what the big deal is.

Well, you've probably seen so many spoilers here and I probably built it up so much that it'll be ruined for you. But yes, by all means, play it!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, you've probably seen so many spoilers here and I probably built it up so much that it'll be ruined for you. But yes, by all means, play it!

I've read the spoilers here but I have understood none of it. It'll be all new to me.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I actually played the demo first, but kept getting stuck due to glitches and/or my own incompetence. TMM tried it and liked it enough to try the full game. I haven't seen every part of it while TMM played, but it can get pretty sad/horrifying at times.

Caldwin

Citizen
I upgraded my PS+ and fina got a chance to play Far Cry 4. That was actually a pretty short game tbh. The crab Rangoon was nice. But the ambiance was ruined by some guy screaming. Darn terrorists can even let me enjoy my dinner.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Yeah IDK how they got away with releasing a full-priced game that you could beat in only 15 minutes, surprised they didn't get dragged over the coals for that shit.

Top Bottom