Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Just watch Dragon Ball Z Abridged. You're getting 99% of the plot (up to the Cell Games, where they ended it) in less than 5% of the time, with a healthy lampshade-hanging on the ridiculousness of it all.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Fat Buu was kinda fun, but that's about it.

And if you don't care for Z, you won't care for Super, either. It's mostly more of the same. Maybe watch the movies, if you're casually interested.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The whole show is skippable unless you just really need to know what the fuss was about.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We are all fans of a series that has a perpetual Civil War and infighting to the point the fandom tears itself apart over petty things like art style changes or reboots.

That is a random thought

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
BBB8E2CA-F10E-4E0F-9A15-3A543989C3EC.jpeg

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I like Animated and some select IDW1 arcs. And that's just the fiction, 50% of the toylines have at least a few toys I really like, and the nice thing about toys is that the success of any one toy isn't brought down by the garbage ones in the same lineup.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Of course I say all this stuff and yet I'm planning on heading to a mall (of all places) in Dartmouth soon because they've got a toy store there to see if they'll actually have any goddamn Transformers.

Top Bottom