Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got one from the Nigerian central bank telling me some Tom Clancy level tale of international intrigue explaining why I never got all those compensation funds I was promised, and offered to help.

OK but seriously do you people not have a spam filter on your emails or something?

I read them for fun.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
OK but seriously do you people not have a spam filter on your emails or something?

Literally the only time I even see those scam emails are when I check the spam section on my gmail because, for some godforsaken reason, Google thinks emails I have literally subscribed to and repeatedly say 'This is not spam' are spam so I have to check like every few days.
Of course I have a spam filter. All that stuff goes in my spam. I check there once in a while to make sure nothing important fell in. I never open them, though. I only read the subject line.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I still enjoy seeing spam from horny young naughty busty babes near me with performance pills to increase my manhood. They just can't get enough of my giant wiener.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't get those. I mainly get the compensation funds and business propositions with increasingly interesting backstories. Hell, I recently got one scammer who laid out a genuinely plausible business plan. I mean this guy actually crunched the numbers. It was great. I don't know what he's going to do with his life if he ever gets someone to give him the money but I hope he goes legit.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Just from those pics, it doesn't look like it.

On a separate note, I really feel like going home and sleeping for a solid week...maybe longer.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Very rarely do I get to sleep all through the night. I tend to wake up a few times or more, usually just long enough to look at the clock.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What's sleep? Is it the thing I try and fail to do each night only passing out around 4 am after staring at the ceiling with zero lights on?

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
I never went out of my way to watch Dragon Ball. My mom watched it about a decade ago, so that's when I saw some of it. She watched the first season for sure, but I don't know how many seasons of DBZ there were at the time. The last episode she watched was the one where at the end, Goku and Vegeta's grandkids (were they grandkids, I don't remember) were in a tournament against each other, with Goku's spirit watching then vanishing into the distance.

I haven't really kept up with DBZ much since then.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
DBZ characters always took way too long to power up. Like, comically so. I mean, for the time it takes one to power up, the other guy could easily just blast them and be done with it. But, nope. They gotta just stand there and watch as the other guy levels up.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
This world will explode in 5 minutes...
3 episodes later they're still fighting

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
DBZ is like if Cinderella never ended and 10 years later she's fighting demons in the underworld wielding enchanted glass slippers as daggers and being an all-around badass.

Top Bottom