Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Me at work: Hey Dave! Dave! Hey, Dave! [why is he ignoring me] DAVE!!

*gets up and walks over to him*

[aww shit!]

Hey, Mark, got a question for ya.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
YUC92cj.jpeg

Happy 66th birthday, Homer.
What the ****, he was born in the same year as my dad

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
A couple months ago, my last few peppered cories in my room aquarium died and I decided to go with a different species this time. The smudgespot cories are adorable but damn, they're a lot more shy and timid.
9a8e3c6eff9e24e25a02545d5b2c4407.jpg
Not my picture since the little shits won't either stay still long enough or out of cover for a photo

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I'm not a fan of hereditary dynastic oligarchy but it sure beats the military autocracy the Colonel's running with.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I'm not a fan of hereditary dynastic oligarchy but it sure beats the military autocracy the Colonel's running with.
In my rush to confirm my half-remembered information before adding a reply, I learned that Harlan Sanders was an enlisted soldier in the US Army in 1906 -- he lied about his age in order to join.

In the 1930s, he was given the honorary rank of Colonel in the Kentucky National Guard by the state governor. The rest we know, though his image long outlasted his association with the brand he founded....

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen

Sanders remained critical of Kentucky Fried Chicken's food. In the late 1970s he told the Louisville Courier-Journal:[41]

My God, that gravy is horrible. They buy tap water for 15 to 20 cents a thousand gallons and then they mix it with flour and starch and end up with pure wallpaper paste. And I know wallpaper paste, by God, because I've seen my mother make it. ... There's no nutrition in it and they ought not to be allowed to sell it. ... crispy recipe is nothing in the world but a damn fried doughball stuck on some chicken.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
when i first got hired by kfc they handed me at orientation a little red book full of his quotations. Wither they were actually things he said is highly debatable.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Remember when Taco Bell got shamed into revealing what their food was really made of and it turns out it was actually fine?

Sharkshadow

Citizen
i once had an argument with a customer over how our chicken was grown in vats. the delivery guy from the poultry place was behind him.

Top Bottom