Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
If you wanna get really confused:
Nicky_Larson_et_le_Parfum_de_Cupidon_film_poster.jpeg

This French film is also an adaption of the City Hunter manga.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
There's only so much insanity I can take in one night, but I'll keep it in min.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Nah **** that assert your dominance to the shrimp

Remember - shrimps ain't making human fried rice, we're the superior species

/s

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Scaring a critter into attacking you is just stupid and mean.

It's not just any critter. It's a mantis shrimp, known for their ludicrously powerful punch.

Naturally the human reaction to seeing one is "I need to feel this."

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm fully expecting my grandpa to ask me if I was cold last night when I just had the regular bedsheet over me and was totally fine.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Its weird how Kakarot allows you to ignore saving Gohan and neglect him to go fishing and training

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Yeah, that checks out. Be very afraid of mothers who "found a great opportunity for you" from an old classmate of theirs on Facebook.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
One of my favorites is the fake Nigerian prince relative... "You're the closest living relative of a recently deceased Nigerian prince and have been left their full estate and funds."
My pale complexion says otherwise.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
OK but seriously do you people not have a spam filter on your emails or something?

Literally the only time I even see those scam emails are when I check the spam section on my gmail because, for some godforsaken reason, Google thinks emails I have literally subscribed to and repeatedly say 'This is not spam' are spam so I have to check like every few days.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
OK but seriously do you people not have a spam filter on your emails or something?

Literally the only time I even see those scam emails are when I check the spam section on my gmail because, for some godforsaken reason, Google thinks emails I have literally subscribed to and repeatedly say 'This is not spam' are spam so I have to check like every few days.
Oh I do..that email came when I was 13. 13 years ago

Top Bottom