Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The upside to gas stoves is that they still work when power's out, assuming you have a long enough lighter to not set yourself on fire lighting it.

The downside is the everything else.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I use induction. I have no problem with that. The stove works. It's the oven part that won't work anymore.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
We have an old range with electric coils it's the worst ******* type.

Slow to heat up, it makes the rest of the stovetop hot around the coil, slow to adjust temperatures (so instead you have to use TWO pans set at different temperatures if you're cooking something where you need to reduce the heat).

Awful.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
5 seconds of Google says the first induction stoves were released in the 70s but they didn't become popular until the late 2000s due to costs.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I don't know how old my range is, it's a Kenmore tho.

Hopefully from back when Kenmore was such a good and known brand name that other appliance manufacturers would literally make products using the Kenmore name just so they could sell their products at Sears.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I'm just sitting here minding my own business when several floating strands of spider silk land on me. I'm trying to get it off but I can't find it all.

I'm gonna go set myself on fire. See you guys in the morning.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
metaverse shit is so out of touch and worthless. I hope every company with fingers in that pie loses billions

Top Bottom