Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Including this post?
Don’t be silly. I'm just an ordinary unbiased, completely unpaid content creator. If you can't trust some rando on the internet, who can you trust?

Anyway, in case you were wondering, RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. It can only really be comparedwith the biggest PC and console games.
gTd4IhUm.jpg

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!
7i7vddgm.jpg

9LJnW89m.jpg

lJfosYVm.jpg

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out this link to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find the store page to download RAID: Shadow Legends™️ . Using the special code “$HILL”, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Against my better judgement, I've bought a couple capeshit comics lately to help out somebody I know who owns a store. I can't be bothered with mainline continuity any more, so it's just alternate universe stuff or self-contained miniseries or paperbacks.
fasaf.png
This was the biggest wasted concept. It drew me in with stuff like steam-powered Iron Man and Doc Ock, Spider-Girl (Peter's daughter, not whoever is currently using that name) and the mystery of why some of the good guys were helping Apocalypse.

Should have known better. This reads like a bunch of bullet points of admittedly cool stuff that ultimately weren't fleshed out enough and were irrelevant to the plot. The ending was ridiculously rushed and wasn't a satisfying in any way. When the book I bought from the Distinguished Competition couldn't think of a better title than hugging "DC vs Vampires" and was somehow better-written, I dunno, the stack of Dragon Ball Super manga starts looking good. (admittedly, DCvV isn't great either and they still have several issues to hug things up)

Also Vegeta has purple hair now. What a world.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
My subscription list on ComiXology/Amazon:

TMNT - IDW
Cyberpunk 2077 - Dark Horse
Life is Strange - Titan

I can't remember the last time I bought a DC or Marvel comic. And it's not that I'm boycotting or anything. It's just that every thing I see them put out is just absolute shit.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It's...okay. It's like, it's set in Night City but doesn't follow any of the characters you would know from the game. Like, there may be one or two mentions. But it's really a "set in the universe"type thing. If you like the setting and tone of the game, you might like the comic.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I will be sincerely disappointed if there's nobody t-posing in the background anywhere. There's no saving the game's legacy. They ought to just roll with it.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I've made video games before.

OK I've started to make video games using RPG Maker and never finished them.

All those incomplete games are long gone now, only screenshots and occasional forum posts mentioning them remains. I remember being really excited after I followed a tutorial and made a working cutscene for my game.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm leaning towards Source just for the speedy level design. Everything else looks like it takes way more clicks to do the same things.

Top Bottom