Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I dabbled a bit inMUGEN but when my old computer exploded and the program ran like shit in newer OS, I kinda gave up

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm leaning towards Source. To me it looks like the most approachable for a solo hobbyist who doesn't care if the final result isn't going to look pretty.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
That moment when you look up Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on IMDB so you can see who plays Rivet and find out you've been playing Commander Shepard this whole time. 😮

Sharkshadow

Citizen
That moment when you look up Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on IMDB so you can see who plays Rivet and find out you've been playing Commander Shepard this whole time. 😮
She also voices one of the quest givers in Elder Scrolls Online. She regularly sends me to Oblivion to hug with Deadra lords plans.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Don't forget that Link becomes an astronaut, crashes into an alien ship, is rebuilt as a cyborg, and merges with a alien robotic lion and some Earth vehicles to rip out giant robot monster cores that then get blessed by a fairy and returned to human form.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
A pizza place near my house exploded last week. It happened in the early morning and it isn't a 24-hour place so nobody was hurt although it was strong enough to blow some branches off the tree in the parking area and set part of the tree on fire. I dunno why but probably gas-related since the kitchen and dining areas were nearly untouched and the gas tank storage shed was the area that got wrecked

They reopened this week.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Point 1. We are about 2 years into this console generation.

Point 2. Console generations tend to average about 5 years give or take.

Point 3. It is still incredibly difficult to find a PlayStation 5 or X-Box series whatthehellever

Question. What do Sony and Microsoft do when those fiveish years are coming up.

A: We understand this generation had some supply issues. Therefore we will extend this generation by a few years.

B: Sorry if you never found one of our consoles. Too bad, so sad...moving on now.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I wouldn't care since they haven't released any games exclusive for the new generation anyway. Not like I missed out on or paid for anything

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'd still like to find a PS5, since our PS4 sounds like a dying jet engine when it gets going, but at this point I'm not really holding my breath.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Console generations lasting around five years before their successors come out hasn't even been a thing for years.

The Xbox One and PS4 came out eight and seven years after the releases of the 360 and the PS3 and the Xbox Series X/S and the PS5 came out seven years after the Xbone and PS4.

The only recent console that came out at around the five year mark of their predecessor was the Switch, but that's more likely because of how much of a massive flop the Wii U was more than anything else.

And shit in the case of the Switch, Nintendo is pretty firm in their statements that the Switch is only in the middle of its lifecycle, so it may last for ten years on the market. (Of course, who knows if they'll release an upgraded 'Switch Pro' variant because the hardware in the OG model is starting to show its age)

Top Bottom