Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Payday is tomorrow. I'll finally have enough money to...well...pay bills first and foremost. Maybe I'll have some left over for some Chinese food.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
TFW you check your vacation, realized you used almost none of it this year so far, and have exactly enough to use it up by making all your remaining weeks 4-day work weeks.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's when you leave town and go somewhere for awhile.

As for 4 day work weeks that sounds like a nice plan.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
travel where you are, tourism is sin, these are the ruins we left behind you can't take pictures of them

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Payday is tomorrow. I'll finally have enough money to...well...pay bills first and foremost. Maybe I'll have some left over for some Chinese food.

Maybe I just don't have enough ambition anymore but that sounds like a perfect Friday night to me.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Quietly eating a nice meal is such an effective way to unwind after a long week. Restaurants here are too noisy for the proper effect, but takeout works. Chinese is great, because you can get several pounds of food and eat a little bit of each thing at your leisure, and have leftovers for the whole weekend.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I didn't know Chinese food had geewunners. Not too terribly surprised it has a reddit though.

Top Bottom