unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
FB389390-E8F0-4927-AC0B-22D1EC749F20.jpeg

mandarin

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
These clickbait websites every once in a while tend to publish articles that fall between the weirdass venn diagram of "Not Relevant" and "Not News." Probably a very slow news day with an article quota.

Also, jeez, that burger looks disgusting.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wendy's is the best.

Taco Bell is the best if you have reverse QC powers and consistently get good portions.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I like Wendy's menu more but I'm kind of iffy on the actual products. Might just be the local franchisee's doing.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I honestly can't decide if Wendy's or BK is the worst of the big three fast food chains tbh.

Going just by their food? I'd put Wendy's over BK. I would choose to go to Wendy's if I wanted some fast food, I'd really only go to BK if there were no other fast food chains nearby or if it was a case of 'Well I just ate at the other place a few days ago, I don't want them again'.

But the problem is: Wendy's is the chain where I have had the worst experiences as a customer. It's basically a guarantee that any goddamn Wendy's I go to will end up screwing up my order in one way or another. Just for example, when I got back home from Massachusetts, we stopped at Wendy's to have dinner first and I ordered the bourbon bacon cheeseburger combo and a six piece chicken nuggets. Instead I got their regular ass chicken sandwich combo and no nuggets. I mean, sure I got my nuggets by just going up to the front and saying 'Hey, you guys forgot my nuggets.' but that didn't fix the 'they gave me the wrong goddamn sandwich' problem.

The dude even put in 'classic chicken combo' for my order, so I couldn't have used to the receipt to say 'Hey, this is a chicken sandwich, I didn't order this.' Honestly, if he had input the right item and I'd still gotten the chicken sandwich, I probably would have complained. Like the bourbon bacon burger combo is like $8.50 or some shit like that and the chicken sandwich combo is $5.10 or something, I would have asked them to either make me the burger that I had ordered and paid for or just refund me the difference between the price of the combo I'd ordered and the combo I got because of their screw up.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
My friend says: Netflix Cowboy Bebop isn’t bad.

*the hugging blackmail joke*
”welcome to the ouch motherhuggers *deranged screaming*”

pressing X to doubt

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have never had a fast food place screw up my order. The only bad experience I've had was at Burger King, but only because they served me Burger King.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Aside from Ed, I liked the Cowboy Bebop show overall. Well, and Vicious overacting. But it was nice to see Julia actually being a character, rather than just a plot device between Spike and Vicious. Shame it's canceled, I would've liked to see what they could do once they found their footing a little more.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The 2003 live-action version of Sailor Moon.

Of course, it helps that that adaption was a tokusatsu series and the original Sailor Moon manga and anime was already heavily inspired by toku.

Top Bottom