Sharkshadow

Citizen
He apprently fought Krampus once.
1637090129547.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*sees Hobbs and Shaw 4K Ultra HD at Target*

Well, I don't have any way to play 4K HD, but it does include the BluRay and it's only $17...which wouldn't be too bad a price anyway. Besides I just got F9...so I might as well complete the set.

Now, I'm not expecting it to be great or anything. It's a Fast and Furious spinoff after all. But it could be some kind of fun.

Guys...I've enjoyed this much more than any movie in the F&F proper series. I mean, it still plays very loose with the laws of physics, but it just feels like kind of a comic book movie (especially with Idris Elba's character) that doesn't even feel like physics belong here any more than it would a Marvel film. So I'm actually very okay with it.

But the chemistry between Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham is just hugging hilarious. And if I'd have known that Ryan Reynolds was in this, I would've seen it much sooner.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Car Ghost Rider is lame. Imagine being a soccer mom version of Nick Cage who has to wear a helmet while driving a ducking car when your predecessors rode a chopper with only the crown of flames against his bare skull as headgear.

His car's not even cool.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
You know, I thought I was capeshitted out and Shang Chi teasing me with the prospect of a decent chop-socky movie only to devolve into generic CGI nonsense kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, but I just can't say no to the possibility of live-action Spider-Verse.

Also, Tobey always had a touch of babyface but this dude aged real well, if at all.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Tried Wawa for the first time today. We were going to go to Taco Bell but they were closed for inside ordering and the drive-thru was like 6 cars deep and the Wawa by the Walmart was the closest other place to get fast food besides Popeyes or KFC and neither of us wanted chicken tbh.

It was honestly really good for the price. Got a six inch tuna sub, buffalo mac & cheese, and a piece of cornbread for me and my grandpa got a salad and a piece of corn bread all for less than $20.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Found more baby assassin snails in my bedroom tank today. Hopefully, between them and me manually removing snails daily, I'll be rid of the damn ramhorns soon. Either that or i could set up a new tank, move everyone into that one and get a pufferfish

Top Bottom