Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got a mysterious Amazon package.

edit: It's bird food. And there is a peacock watching me open it.

What even is my life?

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well, obviously the peacock got access to your Amazon profile. You may want to change you password. The peacock already proved he's untrustworthy.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1657153714027.png

Ok who summoned zuel? TMM? Med?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm like 99% certain the whole 'lolol Taco Bell gives you the shits' thing is just from white people with weak-ass stomachs lmao.

Same with the 'Omg don't eat fast food you'll get sick' comments.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm very pale myself but I know what you mean. On multiple occasions people have tried to stop me when they saw me seasoning my food. People have dared each other to match me, with no takers.

I'm just trying to enjoy my food.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe.

I may be damaged from all those Thanksgiving turkeys without a speck of seasoning. Not a speck. Literally nothing. Plain bird. 400 degrees for five hours. Wa la.

I can't live like that now that I have a choice.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm like 99% certain the whole 'lolol Taco Bell gives you the shits' thing is just from white people with weak-ass stomachs lmao.

Same with the 'Omg don't eat fast food you'll get sick' comments.

You don't think too highly of white people, do you?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Too much greasy food has been giving me the runs more as I get older, but I also haven't been eating as much fruit and veg as I used to. Trying to change that

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Oil, beans, spices and certain types of rice can cause the shits in some people individually. Taken all together, it's probably too much for a lot of people. You can build up a tolerance via eating those kinds of food to promote the growth of certain gut microorganisms but yeah

I've only eaten at Taco Bell a handful of times. It's okay, didn't dislike it per se but food's definitely on the greasy side.

Last edited:

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I hate food snobbery. I hate when people are terrified of 'odd' combinations of flavors and dishes without ever having tried them. Like if you try something and you go 'hmm, I don't care for that.' Cool, no one should demand you keep trying it. But the notion that certain foods, flavors and combos are gross, or abominable without ever even trying them just pisses me off. The entire core of cooking is combining elements with each other - attempting new creations.

Food isn't a sacred cow, and should not be treated as if it is. It's an art form. That means it needs to be experimented with and explored.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
When we went to Japan, some of MED's extended family were very surprised that I would actually eat some of the food they served. They didn't expect an American to try it, I guess. But why go to the other side of the planet and NOT try the food?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It used to be a good idea to stick to foods you already know. It's an old instinct we don't really need anymore but it's still around.

I got my squirrels some exotic nuts for Christmas once and they were not interested. They want what they already know they can trust.

Top Bottom