Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Having finally had real maple syrup recently just makes me hate table syrup/pancake syrup/hotcake syrup/whatever they wanna call it even more because like I can't stand that shit. I used to like it but something happened a few years back and it's just the taste is so overwhelmingly artificially sweet and it just tastes so goddamn awful to me, I legit can't use it on my pancakes or waffles anymore. I understand that maple syrup is hella expensive and 'table syrup' is a lot cheaper, but why not try and make the cheap alternative taste at least somewhat like maple syrup?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I only buy maple syrup for my pancakes. I'm already eating corn syrup. I don't need to pour more corn syrup on my corn syrup.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Work finally got around to putting me in the punch clock so the boss doesn't have to manually track my hours. It uses a biometric scanner, but it wouldn't read either of my index fingers. So, in order to clock in, I have to give the punch clock the bird.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You've caught the Fnu flu. You're going to notice other machines malfunctioning around you soon.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I went and did a system clean up to get rid of unnecessary files and to free up space when I did it borked my programs (Winamp, Paint XP Etc) so I decided to do a system restore and set it back before the clean up in the middle of the restore it crashed and blue screened out and would not complet the restore prosess keeping it in this crash loop state so after several attempts Including Off and On

So what did is did a system restore of even farther beyond going back to Dec 15th and let it do its thing and now by a miracle Im back

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I use HitFilm Express for my video editing needs because it actually lets me export higher than 720p unlike goddamn Lightworks and why the hell does the goddamn update feature of HitFilm require me to actually uninstall the program to install the update?

Top Bottom