Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
You’re from Florida. It could be anyone you know since felonies are a requirement to be a resident

Pea puffers are adorable and highly intelligent little things, and are in general a little more sociable, but between the still-present pufferfish aggression, lack of scales or gill covers and their finicky diets, it's a lot of hassle. Either way, gonna be moving in a few months so i’ll probably wait until then

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I love that Princess Bride is part of the Criterion Collection. I love it even more than the fact that it's also in the Library of Congress. And since Criterion is having a %50 off sale this month...I am so watching this tonight.

Caldwin

Citizen

Caldwin

Citizen
It shames me to say I actually have "The Rock" Criterion. I got it for $10 on ebay.

What's the other one? Armageddon?

You see, for a time, I actually did like some of Bay's films. But then I started to realize around the time of Transformers that his movies really were all the same fluff.

Unfortunately, by the time I realized what a hack he was, I already liked The Rock too much to come back from it...though I can tell how much of it is bullshit to the point I could do my own "Everything Wrong With" vid on it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Eh. 'Culturally significant' and 'good' aren't going to have a complete overlap. Michael Bay's style has some distinct, deliberate quirks that are worth recognizing.

Caldwin

Citizen
If Bay had to make it into the collection, at least it was The Rock and Armageddon, the two films of his I can actually watch.

Top Bottom