Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Spin Out. I feel like I know that name from ages past. So long ago. But no, you couldn't possibly be the same one. Couldn't possibly...

*walks out wringing his hands*

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
qTZdZ1a.png

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is anyone else getting bombarded by robocalls calls from fake charities lately? It's all day every day for me. I try to block it but they keep finding new numbers.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I literally do not answer the phone at all these days, unless it rings.

Which might sound weird but I have my phone set to DND and the only calls that can interrupt are my contacts or people who call twice in 15 minutes.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wish me luck. Something bit me on my right thumb and now it's tingling all the way to my elbow.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
How big is the bite area? Does the skin around it look bad? Go to a walk in clinic at least, if it doesn't improve tomorrow.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The bite area is a flat welt slightly wider than a pencil eraser, surrounded by a small amount of redness. It looks like a mosquito bite, but the sensation is more burning than itching, plus the weird tingling.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
New Kids on the Block

OK for starters, they're all like 50 now. So they're not kids anymore, they're adults.

Also they've been around for like 40 years, so they're not 'new' either. They're old.

They need to rename themselves to Old Adults on the Block.

Top Bottom