Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I may have to buy one of those. It feels silly but there is a need. They don't like when people they don't know approach my front door. A poor driver today almost got chased off.
If you do, make sure to add an "S" at the end with permanent marker.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just finished watching the first Sonic the Hedgehog movie on Paramount Plus. I would have posted this in Fun and Games, but I had no desire to enter/derail/start a whole conversation. Just...I watched it...Jim Carrey playing Jim Carrey playing Dr. Robotnick. Eeyup! Cross that one off the ol' bucket list right there.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Honestly, it turned out far better than anyone could have expected. I'll happily watch as many of these movies as they make.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I mean, it wasn't bad really. But it's like Adam Sandler. I found him funny enough when I was younger. But then all these years later it's like...he's still doing the same old shtick!

Difference is, unlike Adam Sandler, I know Jim Carrey can do better. I've seen him do better. But this felt very much like early Jim Carrey.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They canned the first version and then veered completely in the opposite direction. They are acting like they like the source material. They are targeting us instead of targeting some producer who doesn't like the source material in the first place.

The rest of Paramount, please take note.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
youwillbe.gif

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Nobody is afraid of a bunch of fat smelly basement dwellers with a couple dozen donut steals each.
Now pity, revulsion or disgust on the other hand.

Top Bottom