Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
No! No! Bad Deka. BAD!

A27986A6-673C-4793-8272-8365600AB975.jpeg

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I am going to pretend that the slightly rubbed away nutrition facts label on this crappy frozen dinner I bought a couple weeks ago at Publix that I am going to have tonight only has 20% of your daily recommended dose of sodium and not 120% of it.

I didn't realize how much sodium it had when I bought it, I was just in the mood to grab a crappy frozen dinner (I like to try and grab a couple maybe once every couple of months or so) and I wanted to try a different one than the ones I usually go for.

Maybe I should have gone for one of my usuals, one of the ones I normally get only has 50% of your recommended dose of sodium in it. That's still quite a bit for one (decently sized and filling) meal but you could at least eat that and avoid going over your limit lmao.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm going to try to find that one now. I don't think I've seen one that bad.

Did it taste good though?

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Hmmm. Wasn’t planning on seeing Black Adam but the critics not liking it gives me the feeling that it’s decent at worst.

would it have killed the Rock to grow a bit of hair though?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm going to try to find that one now. I don't think I've seen one that bad.

Did it taste good though?
It was pretty good for a frozen meal.

It was a buffalo chicken tenders and mac and cheese meal, didn't really have much taste of buffalo sauce but was still pretty decent tenders. Dipped 'em in some ranch dip cause why not?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It was pretty good for a frozen meal.

It was a buffalo chicken tenders and mac and cheese meal, didn't really have much taste of buffalo sauce but was still pretty decent tenders. Dipped 'em in some ranch dip cause why not?

Oh I know that one. My sister eats it.

*googles*

Oh God. 2790 mg of sodium.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Bought a few female bettas about a week ago. They squabbled for the first few days but they seem to have worked out a pecking order and things have quieted down. I don't get why pet store don't sell these as often. Sure, the males have brighter colors and longer fins but these aren't half bad either, and they're docile enough to fit into a community tank.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oops. Sites don't seem to be able to access my location anymore even if I try to give it to them.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
why the hell are so many store-brand things at winn dixie products of canada lol

i can understand the maple syrup but why the frozen pizzas lmao

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I should take pictures of all these old toy parts and make an "ID this junk" thread. I have no idea where some of this crap came from.

Top Bottom