Paladin

Citizen
"Do you know how to restart a man's heart with a downed power line?"
'No.'
"Well, there's really no WRONG way to do it."

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.

Paladin

Citizen
at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. And, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Hear me, oh dark ones! Hear me, oh void! In Hades' flames and Sabbath's lies, in paranoid dreams that never say die, Eternal Idols of Heaven and Hell, from Volume Four cast Iron Man's spell! Ozzy, Iommi, Geezer, Hades' flames arise! Nuclear death! Black Sabbath Dawning!!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"I swear, if I painted "CERTAIN DEATH" one one door and "LIMITLESS WEALTH" on another, nine out of ten adventurers would go through the first, and the other bloke wouldn't be able to choose, on account of being Ul'dahn."

Caldwin

Citizen
They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way.

Word is they're going to repeal Prohibition. What'll you do then?
I think I'll have a drink.

Where is Nitti?
He's in the car.

You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

Mr. Ness, I do not approve of your methods.
Yeah, well, you're not from Chicago.

Isn't that just like a (racial slur)? Brings a knife to a gun fight.

Welcome to Chicago. This town stinks like a whorehouse at low tide.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"It's the principle of the thing."
"Since when have you cared about any sort of principles?"
"Since always, as long as they conveniently line up with what I already wanted to do."

Caldwin

Citizen
Kevin: This is going to be an epic statement. That yacht's guarded A.F.

Boss: Sorry, did you just say A.F.?

Kevin: ...yeah. It's an abbreviation.

Boss: First, we ******* swear all the time. Second, it's only an abbreviation when you text. "A.F.?" "As ****?" Same number of syllables.

Kevin: Okay, fine. This is gonna be an epic statement because that yacht is guarded as ****.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"I am embarrassed."
"Why is that?"
"I launched a suicide attack, and yet here I am, still alive. I must look very silly."
"Do not feel bad about it. We are alive, after all. And being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment."

Caldwin

Citizen
President: Asha, I respect you too much to bullshit y...

Asha: You don't respect me.

Preident: No, that, that's true.

Asha: What do you want?

President: I'm looking for rough sex and Kinzie scares the shit outta me.

Asha: *aggravated sigh* I stay on top and you don't get to talk.

President: Deal!

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"Do you so hate to lose?"
"Do you not understand? To lose is to die! You may win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one!"

Caldwin

Citizen
"Do you so hate to lose?"
"Do you not understand? To lose is to die! You may win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one!"

"Where do I sleep?"
"Your home."
"Where do I take meals?"
"Your home."
"Where do I..."
"Your home."
"It sounds messy."
"It had better not be."

Last edited:

Paladin

Citizen

"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us."

Top Bottom