Quotes

Paladin

Citizen
The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Please understand that I've been social distancing since I was born.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I therefore pretended to fall in with his views, and asked him what dates I should put on the letters. He calculated a minute, and then said:—
“The first should be June 12, the second June 19, and the third June 29.” I know now the span of my life. God help me!

I passed to my room and went to bed, and, strange to say, slept without dreaming. Despair has its own calms.

Madness were easy to bear compared with truth like this.

Caldwin

Citizen
"Pretty nifty magic trick."
-- the extent of how much they cared to explain Han being alive in F9: The Fast Saga

Caldwin

Citizen
"My good sir, these are hard times," said Riose, with meaning, "and you have children and friends. You have a country for which you have mouthed phrases of love and folly in the past. Come, if I should decide to use force, my aim would not be so poor as to strike you."

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action.

Caldwin

Citizen
‘This is 007 speaking. This is an open line. It’s an emergency. Can you hear me? Pass this on at once. 3030 was a double, working for Redland.
‘Yes, dammit, I said “was”. The bitch is dead now.’

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"Did you know I once removed a spleen with just a nail clipper, a bottle cap, and two ounces of tuna oil?"
"Oh yeah? Did your patient want their spleen removed?"
"That's besides the point."

Caldwin

Citizen
I said badass, not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy ache.

I'm standing right here!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"I used to think spells equaled power, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal power? Power. Power equals power. Crazy, huh? But the type of power? Doesn't matter as much as you'd think. It turns out, everything is oddly balanced. Weird, but true. For example....."
"--Urrk!"
"....Right now, power takes the form of a +8 racial bonus to Listen skill checks."

Top Bottom