Quality Posts

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
*Sips coconut* Shamelessly spam posting to rack up your counts or fighting over the last spot?
Non, non, dahling. We are about quality posts here. Posts that make you think. Posts that take more than 3 seconds to read. Posts that require typing up on your cellphone while being stuck in a long toilet dump.

Now, my lovelies, share thine beau-tiful posts with moi!

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm sorry I no longer have the attention span to write book long essays like I used to. You get the new me. Sorry to disappoint.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Surely, this is our chance to be better than before! To impress and inspire the masses! Like a fine wine, we only get tastier and more expensive with age! Come forth and ferment with me!

Kaon

I can write something.

So I am working on this OC and none of you want to hear about it because who cares about the OC when I am just thinking of something to write to shamelessly whore my post count.

But in all serious I am actually writing a story that is nothing but my own original work that I just write for fun and will never share with the world.

How is everyone doing today?

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pondering questions about morality
Like what is morality. Do you feel bad people can become good, or are they only lying to themselves hiding their true nature until the facade becomes natural to them. Can any human be considered good.. tell me how do you define good or evil?

How was that?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Kaon: SHARE IT SHARE IT SHARE IT

*polite cough*
In this chateau of mine, one and all are welcome to share their innermost thoughts and creations! The brain children whom they are afraid to show to the world shall take flight! For I, too, have a cornucopia of OCs, worlds, and ideas percolating in my mind!

While some have been exposed and sent off in directions I never dreamed of, the others lie sleeping, awaiting their moment of glorious failu- fanfare! Yes, fanfare. Some time anon, mayhaps I shall share some of these dark secrets of mine...

Edit: I see you, Madame Vixen. Good and Evil are what I say they are, because I said so and right now I am a most imposing figure with overfaking confidence!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can write something.

So I am working on this OC and none of you want to hear about it because who cares about the OC when I am just thinking of something to write to shamelessly whore my post count.

But in all serious I am actually writing a story that is nothing but my own original work that I just write for fun and will never share with the world.

How is everyone doing today?
Share it please

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Swiss cheese has holes in it. The more cheese you have, the more holes you have. The more holes you have, the less cheese you have. Therefore, the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If the future can be changed. If these disks record only one path out of the myriad ways the cosmos might conform. Then their power is infinite and yet limited for they can be used only once and that moment be rendered fiction forever more.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1632525613128.png

Top Bottom