Rufus

Citizen
How intimate can plastic get?

gunghonamor1.jpg
gunghonamor2lo.jpg

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Starting Star Trek Enterprise. Seems to have a very manly crew. Captain Archer, Trip, Malcolm are quite attractive. Trip and Archer have been unclothed so early in the show, haha

CrockAlley

Citizen
Starting Star Trek Enterprise. Seems to have a very manly crew. Captain Archer, Trip, Malcolm are quite attractive. Trip and Archer have been unclothed so early in the show, haha

I think there was a rumor that Malcom Reed was going to be gay. But one of the producers (who took over way back during TNG when Gene died) was against any of that sort of thing, so it never happened.

I like the show well enough. I watched it when it first aired, and rewatched it maybe five years ago. It seems regressive, backtracking on both gender parity and racial diversity compared to the trajectory of the previous shows.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Trip got pregnant though and they didn't make fun of his condition that much. When he acted a little hysterical on the elevator and was being picky with his food, there was little reaction from those around him.

Malcolm Reed could have been gay? Hmm. He kept to himself a lot so could have been keeping secrets. I liked that nobody knew that his favorite food was pineapples. His best friend said he probably hated fish, though paired it with Malcolm just being in the fish restaurant cuz he had a crush on a waitress.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Yea, Rick Berman constantly threw wrenches into overt depictions of queerness. He's the primary reason that Garak eventually ended up with a female love interest, after all. Ira Steven Behr and Andrew Robinson both wanted Garak to be gay.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
ShowZ had a Trans/LGBQT+ related Transformers product up but I'm going to put this behind a spoiler as it didn't end as well as I had hoped...

Nice little TF badge is coming out at ShowZ.

Internet_20240308_103503.png

...Aaand after I emailed the site to complain about anti-LGBQT+ comments and downvoted positive comments, the product was quickly removed...
ShowZ Email.png

(One of the comments there demanded the product be removed)
Hate speech example.png

ShowZ then sent me another reply after I asked them for an update
Reply.png

I replied and told them they I was disappointed in their decision (as it could be seen as pandering to the whims of right-wing trolls) and told them I might be buying less of their products in the future.

Regardless, here's a cool t-shirt that I think we can order.

Transgender Autobot T-shirt.png

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Anybody watching X-Men 97 here?

Is it just me but are they sorta making Morph a bit too lecherous? He's pals with Wolverine but is his innuendo going a bit too far?

Are people reading anything into the second ep when Logan was moping and Morph turns into Sabertooth to get him to tussle with him?
GridArt_20240328_013953572.jpg

Top Bottom