PulseCon 2022

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Pretty sure Magnificus isn't going to be a SG release at this point if they're revealing the last one(Soundwave) here

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
And I guarantee that too damn many across all the fandoms are VASTLY overblowing what each is apt to see.

We might get some names and renders for PART of Evolution, but given they still have Toy Fair in February and the first wave of Evolution won’t be at retail until early summer (at the earliest), I don’t think they’ll show much.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
And I guarantee that too damn many across all the fandoms are VASTLY overblowing what each is apt to see.

We might get some names and renders for PART of Evolution, but given they still have Toy Fair in February and the first wave of Evolution won’t be at retail until early summer (at the earliest), I don’t think they’ll show much.
I can't wait to see what wild assumptions people make based on what we do see. Like when the first reveals from one of the Generations lines (Siege?) were all Autobots and that clearly meant the line wasn't going to have any Decepticons.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I believe that we'll see a repaint of the Thundercracker/Skywarp two pack as Shattered Glass Thundercracker and Ghost Starscream! Thundercracker will be in the day-glo Action Master colors and Starscream will be in a greyish plastic that glows in the dark, with advertised cross-compatibility with the Throne accessories, finally using the screaming face for its intended function!

I have also used blurry pictures of Botbots to blame the toilet paper vanishing in 2020 on Bigfoot, so my track record for reliable rumors should probably be taken into account before you pass the above information along to anyone...

49680919007_b1c1368a90.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I believe that we'll see a repaint of the Thundercracker/Skywarp two pack as Shattered Glass Thundercracker and Ghost Starscream! Thundercracker will be in the day-glo Action Master colors and Starscream will be in a greyish plastic that glows in the dark, with advertised cross-compatibility with the Throne accessories, finally using the screaming face for its intended function!

I have also used blurry pictures of Botbots to blame the toilet paper vanishing in 2020 on Bigfoot, so my track record for reliable rumors should probably be taken into account before you pass the above information along to anyone...

49680919007_b1c1368a90.jpg

You, sir, are a mad genius.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Watched the Transformers section of the Pre-show. I'd say there's a good chance we'll be seeing the Core class Dinobot combiner and the new Junkions at minimum based on the teaser image.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Where are you getting that it's going to be a combiner?

ANywho, here's the preview image

I see Grimlock, Slug and Swoop, a robot I can't identify but looks like what some leakers have described Scraphook to look like; I see someone with what looks like Legacy Skids' weapon, so another Skids remold? Or did Crankcase get pushed? Edit: Oh, wait, Crosscut.

Also some sort of spiky green vehicle I can't identify and makes me think maybe Lockdown, even though we don't have any listing for him. Edit: I'm a dum-dum, that's totally the front of Armada Megatron.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Where are you getting that it's going to be a combiner?

Based on the added Dinobot (there are 6 in the leaked listings) speculation is that they're all pre-molds of an upcoming Dinoking. They hinted around about it a little in the preshow as well, so I'd say that's pretty good confirmation of the rumors.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I think there might be a disconnect between the hosts and a good chunk of the fans.

I feel like an old man trying to watch something aimed younger.

But are we "juiced" for today?

(Where's that Buscemi gif?)

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Tarn looks great. I don't have any connection to the character, but it looks really poseable and fun. Dinobots are neat, so is Hot Shot. Breakdown is...the last Stunticon in the set, so there's that.

Top Bottom