Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
ViS1B5P.jpg
All that's missing is one of them lying down in front doing the Judd Nelson Breakfast Club poster pose.

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
I remember my local TJ Maxx had an Animated Wreck-Gar forever, and I never bought it. It was shortly after we had our son and my wife left her job, so money was tight and I was being extremely selective about buying Transformers. As much as I loved (and still love!) Animated, I was making a conscious effort to not get heavily into the line, so I passed it up. I regret that now, and would love to see that version of Wreck-Gar ported into Legacy the way Prowl was.

Long story short, my son is responsible for all my misery, and I am biding my time, waiting until the perfect moment to enact my revenge which will be both swift and terrible.

Supporting this, if it allows us to get some form of Junkheap/Garagebot.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Finally snagged a Dragon Megatron, awesome figure but man is the coloring bland. Still a work in progress, my painted skills have improved since 2001, I need to touch up my original one.
I'm in the process of painting mine and started from the feet and legs, going up the figure too.

Top Bottom