Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Two iterations of Beast Megatron though, that’s a paradox. Such a shame,

Tell you what, I’ll trade you my Devil Gigatron for that Botcon Megatron.
2qSD8qL.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The first-wave 1996 toys were made before the cartoon, so Dinobot's toy was already a Maximal before the show came up with the defector idea. His original toy bio presents him as simply a heroic Maximal by default:

xiAHXra.jpg

That's also why several of the pre-Transmetal toys looked so different form the cartoon models. Mainframe took the toy designs and made changes to them, hence why Rhinox in the cartoon doesn't look like a samurai while his toy does, or why Optimus's mouthplate has a slit cut open for a visible mouth in the cartoon while the toy has a complete mouthplate.
Plus, in the original fiction, Primal and Megatron were the original Prime and Megatron.

And Waspinator was The Terminator.

Kup

Citizen
OfPwdbz.jpg

Actually, it's lots of Seekers just off screen :)
Non critical, just genuinely curious question to ask.

Why is Thrust front and center with the Earthrise mold shelf? Character preference? Unique look? Preference for red?

Accident?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Non critical, just genuinely curious question to ask.

Why is Thrust front and center with the Earthrise mold shelf? Character preference? Unique look? Preference for red?

Accident?
Strictly the uniqueness of the mold. Dirge and Ramjet have a similar look to them so I grouped them together with Sandstorm and G2 Ramjet. Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp all belong together as well. That left Thrust to be front and center.

I really should pick a leader for my Seekers and put him front and center. I can't decide if I want that to be one of my Starscreams, of if I'd rather someone else be commander of the Seekers and Starcream just wants the job for himself.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I really should pick a leader for my Seekers and put him front and center. I can't decide if I want that to be one of my Starscreams, of if I'd rather someone else be commander of the Seekers and Starcream just wants the job for himself.
If they ever make a Slipstream, make her the leader. That would also echo how the situation with the Seekers was in Cyberverse.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If they ever make a Slipstream, make her the leader. That would also echo how the situation with the Seekers was in Cyberverse.
I do own the Takara Slipstream. She's a bit small for the role, but if they do a Slipstream repaint of either Cybertron or Earthrise Seekers based on her, I'd love your idea!

Top Bottom