Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
20221107_104812.jpg

"Th-they've cloned me!"
"No--no, I'm another Autobot, my name is Clampdown--"
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

It's weird to think that both Red Alert and Clampdown were store exclusives that seemed functionally ungettable for a while and now I have both of them. I'm tempted to swap their heads to complete Red Alert's mostly-toy-based look, though I feel like the resulting red-head Clampdown would look weird.

(The lighting is exaggerating it, but they really are slightly different shades of "white.")

20221107_104608.jpg

Together at last... and this photo is the moment when I realized they didn't retool the Earth Lambo mold's waist piece so he has a little gap on his torso to make room for a more-protruding front end he doesn't have.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
He's got the missile, too, thinking about it. The idea also has a twisted sort of appeal because he'd end up looking approximately like if someone tried to make a "Sunbow Clampdown" by blindly altering only the vehicle kibble on Red's cartoon design because that's how the toys were.

In any case...

20221108_095534.jpg

I can't believe we got all three of these in WFC and none of them are quite G1 toy colors.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Crankcase feels like a completely separate toy from Skids, honestly. Obviously the construction of the legs are same-ish, and maybe the inner torso. But it’s def got its own quirks that make him stand out and feel much better than the Skids mold in a lot of different subtle ways.

Shadewing

Citizen
IMG_20221112_165852100_HDR.jpg

I think I would have vastly prefered his Van form, even if it meant we had to wait for SS Ironhide. I feel he's really the weakest of this wave. He's 100% white plastic, minus the chest door; but every bit of color on him is painted... and I'm fairly sure that includes the chest door. Laserbeak and Ravage as similar in that their red and blue are all paint apps. If they had used some blue plastic it would have helped both Soundwave and Ravage. Overall, he just feels SO uninspired, Really hoping Toyhax makes some labels for this guy since having the rock decals from the e-hobby release would make him look a bit less bland in tape deck mode;

SGtoy-SolarRequiemSoundwave.jpg

Top Bottom