Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is that a Custom Frankenstien? Maybe it's just been awhile, but it doesn't look like the stock Hulk version.

No, just a stock Hulk Tank. it's honestly a genuinely good Transformer. It's the only Marvel Crossover that I bought.

Shadewing

Citizen
I've never owned the figure, and I must been combining him and the bulldozer version becuase I thought he was Green and Purple, which the latter is.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've never owned the figure, and I must been combining him and the bulldozer version becuase I thought he was Green and Purple, which the latter is.
They did make the tank in gray/blue and green/purple, if memory serves.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They did make the tank in gray/blue and green/purple, if memory serves.

No purple, just Green/Dark Grey and Grey/Blue. Only the bulldozer mold had the classic purple pants.

If you swapped out the dark grey parts from the first release to replace the blue on the Joe Fixit version, you could make a pretty good black and white movie Frankenstein.

Shadewing

Citizen
No purple, just Green/Dark Grey and Grey/Blue. Only the bulldozer mold had the classic purple pants.

If you swapped out the dark grey parts from the first release to replace the blue on the Joe Fixit version, you could make a pretty good black and white movie Frankenstein.

Don't tempt me to try and make a B/W Frankenstein to go my B/W Dracula...

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Spoopy Season

52410218625_1727428cd0_h.jpg

The part of Frankenstein will be played by Hulk Tank tonight.
Just a friendly reminder to me that I regret selling off my Hulk tank oh so many years ago.....

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That looks really nice, great job!
Thanks! Not having handled the mold before I mulled it over for a while. But once I saw how it could be disassembled and masked (what couldn't get the former was easy enough to work with the latter), and how little really needed changing, I decided to go for it.

Top Bottom