Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Had a lot more of this group than I thought.

Attachments

• FF7B7A8E-1CB4-4204-84F5-474B9D516707.jpeg
    FF7B7A8E-1CB4-4204-84F5-474B9D516707.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 79

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Heh, it doesn't help that, in the Masterforce cartoon, Black Zarak was only a little taller than God Ginrai, much smaller than when he was Scorponok.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Heh, it doesn't help that, in the Masterforce cartoon, Black Zarak was only a little taller than God Ginrai, much smaller than when he was Scorponok.
To that point, the original Black Zarak was a repaint of Scorponok, who was considerably smaller than the current Scorponok, so the scale probably worked better then.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I would totally be keen on a Commander class version of Scorponok, even without a base mode, just to scale better with the existing figures.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I would totally be keen on a Commander class version of Scorponok, even without a base mode, just to scale better with the existing figures.
Preferably in Marvel colors, too, since the Titan already gave us the cartoon version's size and colors.

Then we could also have a Commander class Fort Max in Marvel colors who could then be redecoed into a cartoon size-accurate Grand Max, who like Black Zarak was also smaller.

Last edited:

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Keeping track of repaints and scale makes my head spin at this point.

I'm sitting here thinking about how it'd be fun to have pics of Black Zarak in a high chair, maybe riding a little skateboard or a toddler's scooter toy, or sitting on the couch with the tv remote in his hand, that kind of thing.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Keeping track of repaints and scale makes my head spin at this point.

I'm sitting here thinking about how it'd be fun to have pics of Black Zarak in a high chair, maybe riding a little skateboard or a toddler's scooter toy, or sitting on the couch with the tv remote in his hand, that kind of thing.
1664085343220.png

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A completely new character that doesn't have to adhere to past iterations or even conventional transformers aesthetics, that turns into a skeletal predator .
S26SUAZh.jpg

Designer goes with the "grinning buck-toothed goober" look.

I've always assumed that it's supposed to be more a Pharoah-beard thing, like this:
Hatshepsut.png

But the silver color, placement, and indented line down the middle really DOES make it look like buck-teeth.

Shadewing

Citizen
A completely new character that doesn't have to adhere to past iterations or even conventional transformers aesthetics, that turns into a skeletal predator .
S26SUAZh.jpg

Designer goes with the "grinning buck-toothed goober" look.

Spindle, clearly voiced by Tara Strong.

Top Bottom