Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
It’s nice when a father spends time with their kid.
84CDD449-47F8-4A79-833A-3859EF2BFC4F.jpeg

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
20220902_125932.jpg
20220902_125747.jpg

Had some spare time over the past couple of days, so I grabbed myself a very fine paint brush and some matte black paint and figured I'd add some missing details to these two. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with the results, especially since I've never done it before!

I'd love to add some further touches to Sideswipe, but I need some decent colours first.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Did we ever find out why so many of Legacy wave 1 had the weird disk-shaped weapons?
I'd guess it had something to do with the original plan for a line wide gimmick of energon weapons and parts that could combine into larger things. Maybe the could have been used as "wheels" for energon vehicles?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I wonder if there was supposed to a build a figure type idea with the line? Who was the dude in the background of the Wreckers packaging?

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
Not the biggest fan of the transformation, but this guy definitely has a lot of personality. I also did similar paint to my Sunstreaker, but the black stripe across the back looks good, I will have to add that, thanks for sharing Supernova.

Attachments

• Terrosaur1.jpg
    Terrosaur1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Terrosaur2.jpg
    Terrosaur2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Terrosaur3.jpg
    Terrosaur3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 56

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I also did similar paint to my Sunstreaker, but the black stripe across the back looks good, I will have to add that, thanks for sharing Supernova.
It ended up being Sideswipe that I painted the stripe on to match Sunstreaker. 🙂

It honestly really impresses me how much trouble Hasbro went through to have two completely different figures with nearly identical vehicle modes.

Top Bottom