Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20210922_230729.jpg20210922_211928.jpg20210922_170658.jpg20210922_165053.jpg20210922_164235.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Super Megatron is amazing. I'm so happy I made that purchase. His ankles are a little loose (at least on mine) but nothing horrible. Just takes an extra second to stabilize him in poses.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Super Megatron is amazing. I'm so happy I made that purchase. His ankles are a little loose (at least on mine) but nothing horrible. Just takes an extra second to stabilize him in poses.
I suggest pledge floor polish haven't met a joint it can't fix

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Lucked out at both Wally-mart and Target today. Found a SS86 Wreck-Gar and Sweep just chillin on the shelf at Walmart. Proceeded to Target and saw nothing good at first. Spotted an interesting looking Panthor toy in a big box, and decided to just take a look. Lo, and behold, spotted a Kingdom Galvatron hidden behind it. Yeah, so naturally, I had to bring him home too. He replaced my "Big Cannon" Galvatron that was on my shelf before (Big Cannon is kool, but MP scale). The Sweep is just like Scourge, just with a slightly lighter shade of blue, and his gun hand is opposite Scourge. Wreck-Gar is kool, but bigger than I expected. He kinda dwarfs the Power of the Primes Wreck-Gar that he's riding. Oh well. It was a good day. :) If anyone is interested and feeling lucky, I left another Sweep on the shelf at Walmart in Medina, OH.
P9230004.JPG
P9230012.JPG
P9230006.JPG
P9230002.JPG
P9230009.JPG

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Just got my Galvatron in the mail from last weeks Hasbro Plus restock. I’m guessing this is the shoulder issue I’ve seen mentioned only as “shoulder issue”? Kind of disappointing on (after shipping) is a $60+ toy.

Attachments

• 95E2E1C0-AC5A-47B8-9E67-82A95AE65D8F.jpeg
    95E2E1C0-AC5A-47B8-9E67-82A95AE65D8F.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 65
  • CFE5B036-AA05-420E-81D6-2CDAA95BAB64.jpeg
    CFE5B036-AA05-420E-81D6-2CDAA95BAB64.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 72

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah. I couldn’t get it to tab in.
oh that;s a different one, the shoulder issue is the shoulder inner working being installed upside down, so they sit lower on his body creating weird proportions, and breaking up the sculpting on the shoulder, It should be smooth round on top and the pin the back,

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
oh that;s a different one, the shoulder issue is the shoulder inner working being installed upside down, so they sit lower on his body creating weird proportions, and breaking up the sculpting on the shoulder, It should be smooth round on top and the pin the back,
I can't tell whether mine has good shoulders or not. Can you tell from the pics I posted?

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
A Galvatron with fixed shoulders should have the round indent for the pin at the back of the shoulders be in the top half of the rectangular gap for the mushroom peg. If it's the lowered shoulders, the pin will be at the bottom half of the rectangular gap. The proper assembly should also have the purple ring sandwiched between the shoulder halves be smooth all the way around. The misassembled one has some sculpted tech detail showing at the top of the shoulders.

Not 100% sure but the pic of Galvatron's back looks like he has the misassembled shoulders.
75lYa0Sh.jpg

HDSGz1vh.jpg

Fixed
sU81m80h.jpg

Misassembled
(Mine got a bit dented when I fixed the shoulders)

Last edited:

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
A Galvatron with fixed shoulders should have the round indent for the pin at the back of the shoulders be in the top half of the rectangular gap for the mushroom peg. If it's the lowered shoulders, the pin will be at the bottom half of the rectangular gap. The proper assembly should also have the purple ring sandwiched between the shoulder halves be smooth all the way around. The misassembled one has some sculpted tech detail showing at the top of the shoulders.

Not 100% sure but the pic of Galvatron's back looks like he has the misassembled shoulders.
75lYa0Sh.jpg

HDSGz1vh.jpg

Fixed
sU81m80h.jpg

Misassembled
(Mine got a bit dented when I fixed the shoulders)

No. Your pictures have the shoulders completely obscured from view.

How about now?
P9240001.JPG
P9240003.JPG

Top Bottom