Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Got my set last night as well. This was the one I was most excited about. I love any fossilizer, and Leadfoot is beautiful as well.

Dake

Citizen
I kind of want the Leadfoot head on a white Crasher repaint. It's not perfect, but it's a cool head that could work pretty well with the right paint apps.

GoBotsCrasherWhiteToy.jpg

lightsyder

Citizen
Speaking of Fossilizers....I picked up so extras at Power Con this weekend and now I want to build a giant skeleton monster. Anyone have pics of crazy stuff they've built to serve as inspiration?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That movie Arcee might be intersting to me if the head scuplt was not so weird looking and more G1 smoothed out, more a kin to the T30 Acree in the background there, but that is just me, then, I'm not really the biggest fan of the movie desgins

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I was thinking it was a Happy Meal invasion, but Chop Shop and...whatever the other things are...had something to say about it. 😄

Dake

Citizen
Saw Scourge in the store and almost picked him up, but held off for the time being. It's funny to me that the box art 'shopped the pink parts of his pylons black.

Top Bottom