Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Autobots, roll call!
0naPUYA.jpg

(mostly trying to see where we are with the "alien"-styled Autobots)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Sideswipe "Here, ready to slice and dice!"
Ironhide "I'm ready to kick Decepticon butt!"
Ratchet "Ready, thou I'm not looking forwards to seeing all of you young bots coming back half broken!"
Longhaul "Um, here!"
Jolt "(moves on)
Jazz "Ready, PRIME!!"
(off screen: "Autobots, transform and roll out!")
Dino "What about me?"
Jazz "Who are you again?"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You could try using some silver model paint to cover over the blemishes?

I used a to similar paint to add silver wheels to my Rodimus.View attachment 662

Also, sorry about Hasblo's awful support. Takara after usually much better for replacement parts (providing the toy was recently released), but they can only help people in Japan...
Thanks, and I'm hoping that 3D printing thing mentioned upthread might bear some fruit.

At the very least, it inspired a custom title for me here.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Thanks, and I'm hoping that 3D printing thing mentioned upthread might bear some fruit.

At the very least, it inspired a custom title for me here.
I recall some YouTube video, showing the difference between the (cloudy?) 3D printed "clear" accessory for a TF, compared to the (clearer) resin-casted part (which might be more fragile, though).

You can also use a hot glue gun (and either coloured clear glue or coloured using clear paints/inks) to make "bloosh" styled parts:

-

-

-

(Sorry, I couldn't find the exact video that showed how to make parts for TFs though).

Last edited:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
i dont have a to open pile, but ive built up a to transform pile. ive had titan scorponok, bw megs, blackarachnia and airrazor* for months and havent transformed them yet

*there may be one or two more on that list, im not sure

Yeah, most of my newer TFs have only ever been transformed a few times, if at all.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow... I just realized how dusty my Lockdown is in that picture. It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago that I dusted things. :(

Darth_Prime

Citizen
133F9F16-8421-495E-80E1-0A6834152760.jpeg

ADA3C88E-1922-4345-99F1-A7325E5A2214.jpegFA6458DE-D77A-4A60-8725-9DF9AF7C58C5.jpeg
I put my TR figures up a couple of weeks ago and realized I was slightly irritated the Targetmasters weren’t TM. Picked up some Siege battle masters and Crosshairs (because of the rumored Point Blank and hopefully a Sureshot) to try and fill in some gaps. Now other than Cyclonus towering over everybody I’m decently pleased. I’d be ok if a set was released of properly colored TM.

Attachments

• CF63AD30-C273-417E-9E2C-1331E7E3F7F5.jpeg
    CF63AD30-C273-417E-9E2C-1331E7E3F7F5.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 43

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow... I just realized how dusty my Lockdown is in that picture. It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago that I dusted things. :(
if you let AOE Breakout battle optimus get dusty, he gets more screen accurate

Top Bottom