Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Some others I made with the old 2.5 MP camera. The quality is not good. The pictures aren't clear either. And once again, the gas joke didn't age well.

img

52136122037_c40c6543e7_o.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Before fully scrolling down to see that it was GoBots Psycho, I thought that that was gonna be a Robo Force toy instead.

You know, I had a RoboForce book when I was a kid, but I've never had any of the toys. I've seen pictures of the new versions from BBTS and they seems like pretty cool, retro-style robot figures.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...OH that's a screw! I was about to ask why the knot in the wood was censored.

It's our bowling table. A chunk of old bowling lane turned into a coffee table with bowling pins for legs. My son and I vie for control of it as to whether it will be covered in Transformers or Matchbox cars.

No suggestive knot holes in this one!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
HEAD ON! (Apply directly to the forehead...)
Ooh, I just saw this a night or two ago in a Nostalgia Critic commercials episode.

(Those are literally the only things of his I watch any more, mostly because I'm a sucker for old commercials.)

Platypus Prime

Citizen
It's our bowling table. A chunk of old bowling lane turned into a coffee table with bowling pins for legs. My son and I vie for control of it as to whether it will be covered in Transformers or Matchbox cars.

Ugh, Good luck! Me and my nephew have been having the same argument for over a decade now and it's shown no signs of letting up yet. Then you have the peanut gallery saying "Well, it's YOUR house, can't you say what's getting set up?" and you have to look at these idiots and think "Do you have any CLUE as to the stakes going on here?!"

Then I sent out Trypticon...he's fighting with this gigantic two foot high mass of ramps, I don't know what it is. Like something the Borg would make if they assimilated Willy Wonka...the struggle continues...

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Cybertron did launch a full-scale invasion of Sodor once. I always knew Sir Topham Hatt was a Decepticon collaborator. It caused much confusion and delay...

51121400994_fb32b91bcb_b.jpg

Of course, the real damage one was when Thomas saw Astrotrain rolling down the tracks, suddenly turn into a robot, do a little dance, and then turn into a space shuttle and fly away. Thomas is STILL in the padded maintenance bay...hasn't stopped screaming since...

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It wasn't Matchbox cars, but today the Decepticons did attack a Lego fortress. Casualties were high, but the invaders were successfully repelled.

Top Bottom