Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

lightsyder

Citizen
Not to speak for TheSupernova, but I recognize it because I use the same part. It's the weird foldy gun that comes with Soundwave. It's a mediocre gun, but a great handle for Smashdown.

Netflix Soundwave's handgun. Saw someone else on TFW suggest that the other day and I went "Ooooooooohhhhh". Ha ha ha!

EDIT: Beaten to the punch! :)

Well that is a great idea! Thanks!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Throwback to an old custom, inspired by a recent reveal. Making the decals was fun.
zFDtiU9.jpg

Funny enough, Leadfoot was actually the second custom I whipped up in the process. I had on hand a Classics Mirage lower body and a mostly-yellow upper body from Universe Drag Strip; I'd used their other halves previously for the custom I was actually making at the time, featuring one of my favorite Mirage decos (Shout-out to that ol' Kyde series of posts):
tdO90ma.jpg

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Indeed. Was bummed about the many riveted bits when it came time to paint, but really appreciated the overall look of the design. He's got that Animated Blurr vibe of looking incredibly fast while standing still.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I really warmed up to Kingdom Huffer after being initially disappointed with it.

That Cybertron based one looks pretty neat for what it does, though!

CrockAlley

Citizen
Missing the Powercore version
I'm also missing the Kreon and the TF Prime figs. I own them all, but it was just too much work to dig all of them out from the attic, ha ha.

Edit:
I really warmed up to Kingdom Huffer after being initially disappointed with it.

That Cybertron based one looks pretty neat for what it does, though!
I really like the Kingdom robot mode, but the "bend" in truck mode between the cab and the legs bothers me a little. But that didn't stop me from getting Pipes, Puffer, and Road Ranger.

The Cybertron one (Botcon Classics) is still my display Huffer. He fits in really well with the other smaller minibots.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Scoop and Quickmix would have been in Combiner Wars had Hasbro released the pretooled alternate heads of the Constructicons.

Top Bottom