Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
That’s just prime 320694D2-FAE0-4269-B729-D9BFBEE5B2AF.jpegB5B285EF-9EB2-4B32-8103-107AE0E19B26.jpeg

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Blitzwing looks great but...

I know it's all about G1...but a headsculpt that recalls Icy Blitzwing from Animated would be my jam.
Same but I see why they didn’t give it to him. They didn’t want to compromise the mold for a gimmick that could break. Let’s hope a 3p kit comes out

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Same but I see why they didn’t give it to him. They didn’t want to compromise the mold for a gimmick that could break. Let’s hope a 3p kit comes out

The last attempt at that gimmick, wasn't that good, for Bltizwing, the way the faces changed was more troublesome than anything else on the figure if I recall, but then I swapped out mine for a third party head that was more faithful to the G1 look, but the figure wasn't the best, animated Blitzwing was a good figure, still have mind in storage somewhere, not messed with him in ages but it was pretty effective in all three modes and the spinning face gimmick was far easier to use thanks to the wheel thing in the back of his head!

Shadewing

Citizen
I think Alpha Bravo might work a bit better, just becuase he's got some blue on his helicopter mode, if you wanna be slightly more accurate to the original?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think Alpha Bravo might work a bit better, just becuase he's got some blue on his helicopter mode, if you wanna be slightly more accurate to the original?
I was thinking that. I've got a KO Alpha Bravo, so I could convert that BUT I would love an official Alpha Bravo and Rook as they were never released over here in Japan.

Once the helicopter is done, the other bots only need minor detaining and some recolours to make them different from my Japanese Defensor.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
I think the only thing Alpha Bravo would really need to be Fly-Up is giving him Blade's head. Even without any added blue, he's pretty much the proper colors for a homage, even has an orange 'vest'.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think the only thing Alpha Bravo would really need to be Fly-Up is giving him Blade's head. Even without any added blue, he's pretty much the proper colors for a homage, even has an orange 'vest'.
I still want to repaint him and partswap the heads, but I would need another Alpha Bravo for that...

Top Bottom