Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Megatron: missing its mutant mask since 1996.

Heh. I must admit the design for the mutant mask is pretty neat, even if it's rather obtrusive.
eZxasvB.jpg

ST6n4jJ.jpg

QNm2pzd.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, mine came in today, and despite doing everything right, it seems rather iffy.

Worse, though, is this:

I'm feeling sick and maybe a little heartbroken right now, after waiting so long for this and within moments of opening it...

Incidentally, reviews online are talking about how you can stow everything in his trailer, but I'm having a hard time with that besides dumping everything in the back. Anyone figured anything out?
So, update on this.

Heard back from Hasbro, they asked for various info that I provided to the best of my ability, and... surprise, surprise, they can't provide a replacement part.

They never can. I just hoped that since this time, I got the product and ran into the problem as soon as it came out that it might be different. No such luck.

They offered to let me send it back for a refund, or they could send me some small something. I declined the refund, as I've waited so long for this to come out and arrive, and returning it and getting a new one and waiting more just seems like a hassle.

I am curious what they'll send, too.

Out of curiosity, does Hasbro do replacement parts for anything? Or is it just Transformers that they don't? I know Bandai used to be REALLY good about it, even having parts for stuff that had been off shelves for years.

Dake

Citizen
Out of curiosity, does Hasbro do replacement parts for anything? Or is it just Transformers that they don't? I know Bandai used to be REALLY good about it, even having parts for stuff that had been off shelves for years.

In the current age of just-in-time manufacturing, keeping random spare parts around is pretty unlikely. By the time an item hits store shelves, the factory that made it has almost certainly moved on to something else. And if they made spares during the initial run, they'd then need to find a place to store all this extra inventory that they could never sell otherwise. The only times I can recall Hasbro having "spare" parts actually involved them specifically recreating something due to defects. Both instances were for Star Wars, the first was years ago when they made an entirely fresh run of legs for the Clone Wars AT-TE, and then slightly more recently when they made new canons for Poe Dameron's Ep VII X-wing to replace the droopy ones.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
5UmJXgJ.jpg

After the Beast Wars reissues, Jolt feels insanely thin and flimsy, and the transformation into car mode was such a monumental hassle I don't think I'll ever try it again. But I like the "mad scientist" vibe Jolt's got with the kibble looking a bit like a lab coat. Almost a shame Igor's on the other side...

p2fQCm3.jpg

B4UkC54.jpg

GywrQSb.jpg

x4WvbUT.jpg

DKJEra1.jpg

uV0GDkk.jpg

"At last, real hands!"

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20210919_001611.jpg

To be, or not to be. That is the question. These disks I hold, are they a record of what will be, or only what MAY? For if the future is indeed immutably foretold, then my demise is but moments from the confirmation. For I could not live if not the master of my fate!
20210919_001953.jpg

But IF the future can be changed, if these disks record merely one path of all the myriad ways the cosmos might conform, then their power is infinite! And yet, still limited, for they could be used but once and in that change be rendered fiction forever more. I could destroy them!
20210919_002326.jpg

But no... it would be a coward's answer. I will know the truth instead. Then, it will be either them or me that face oblivion...
20210919_003018.jpg

Bonus;
20210919_002405.jpg

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Mail call brought some more E.L. wire for my display. It was supposed to be a 32' purple strand, but it looks more like white. Oh well. At least I was able to add some lighting to all the shelves. I put all the blue E.L. wire on the Pit of Judgement display to try to simulate the look of water. It looks much better with all the lights off. But, because my camera isn't the greatest, then all you can see is the E.L. wire and the LED light. And, the flash drowns out the lighting effects. So, I left the ceiling light on so you can actually see something.
P9190008.JPG
P9190004.JPG

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, fun little thing... as I was trying to stow the Sword of Primus in Rodimus' trailer (in the drawer as per the video earlier in the thread and the trailer wall while the turret is inside), it developed some... marks?

F4750FF3-F05A-4BE1-B6A4-6F6096A227DE.jpeg
90C324EB-7BB2-455A-A817-97D975F07EC3.jpeg

The little circular dot-like bits there.

Has anyone else run into this? Is there anything I can do?

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
So, fun little thing... as I was trying to stow the Sword of Primus in Rodimus' trailer (in the drawer as per the video earlier in the thread and the trailer wall while the turret is inside), it developed some... marks?

View attachment 647View attachment 648
The little circular dot-like bits there.

Has anyone else run into this? Is there anything I can do?
Chalk it up as battle damage. Don't stow it there if you don't want further damage.

Top Bottom