Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Traded in the first couple of pics to Emarald City Comics in Clearwater. Had enough for BZ plus some Pokémon cards and a little left over. Gave me way more than I thought they would, needless to say, I’m happy

1743B6FF-BDCE-424F-B8A1-E46B241FC565.jpeg
5AED2F48-15B3-479E-BDFF-84867BF2923E.jpeg
7DB3BE9B-FD7B-4CDA-A74D-302E977F55E7.jpeg
C82AC7F9-0ADA-4173-A0B1-6DF9D54F6DCE.jpeg

Glitch

Citizen
Beachcomber was a Mega, Cryo Scourge and Quickstrike (the red Bulkhead above it) were Ultra class. I really noticed the shrinking about ten years ago when I stood Prime Dreadwing next to Galaxy Force Vector Prime.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The shrinking was really noticeable around the main Prime line. Compare First Edition Optimus Prime to his PRID counterpart. Both Voyagers of the same character, with a distinct difference in height.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
BULKHEAD! That was the name before he was repainted. I spent about 5 min trying to think of it (was trying to avoid looking it up). He was a Kup like character.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
BULKHEAD! That was the name before he was repainted. I spent about 5 min trying to think of it (was trying to avoid looking it up). He was a Kup like character.
If Kup was a super jolly chuckler and a bit of a happy nutcase.

And yet, he was designed to be a Springer homage.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
POTP Metalhawk and Wreckers Twin Twist: Separated at birth?

52377644424_a7d6b642ff_o.jpg

And I think my nephew's been in my room again. Guess how I know!

52376384897_51a2cde11d_o.jpg
I understand why Galvatron would be executing members of M.A.S.K., but I would think that the Rulons could be useful allies.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
And they will be even MORE effective as allies when they can haunt their mutual enemies from beyond the grave as evil GHOSTS! It's the perfect plan! (Or so I assume, I wasn't sure what that was about either...).

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And they will be even MORE effective as allies when they can haunt their mutual enemies from beyond the grave as evil GHOSTS! It's the perfect plan! (Or so I assume, I wasn't sure what that was about either...).
I can totally buy that "logic" from G1 Cartoon Galvatron. Proceed with the plan.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
View attachment 9650

SS86 Arcee arrived the other day, which finally fills a major hole in the collection. The fact that I now have a full roster of the primary new Autobots from TFTM - even if they're not definitive versions - is making me quite happy.

Whatever suits your collection mate, as long you are happy, it doesn't matter if they are the Definitive verisons or not!;)

Top Bottom