Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Throwback to these neat ones, fated to be retired one by one...
izpIeiP.jpg

My customizing took a really hard lean into eHobby/Diaclone territory a couple years ago (I've said before how fond I am of that era of reissues/redecos), and now that official versions are becoming more and more the norm, these are getting edged out of place for factory-durable (i.e I didn't paint em, whether spray or brush) upgrades.

It's the weirdest not-really-superpower.
Technically, two of those weren't painted though, right, as they're OSKOs?

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
I can believe it's been over 10 years since these came out.

xYdO0Oj.jpg
...Man, I wish I could enjoy my copies of Wreck-Gar and Junkheap more - but I could already see stress marks and faint cracks on the handlebar struts, so they've just been sitting in my storage for a long time now. =( A shame, too; I liked their asymmetrical robot modes, and I always thought the dirt bike alt mode was a great choice to modernize them.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The hand gun things, were meant to be apart of some line gimmick, thou I think they dumped the idea during production, so something clearly went wrong with the line, with mine, I gave them to SG OP, he currently for them above his head with a pair of Siege Brunts, while the casing part is hanging off the backs of the Brunts who are hanging with SG OP legs and have Brunt's gun barrels, my only grip with those hand things, is that its next to impossible for any bot who actually wear them properly because the shell pegs on the inside are to far forwards, even Blitzwing can't properly hold them in robot mode!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...Man, I wish I could enjoy my copies of Wreck-Gar and Junkheap more - but I could already see stress marks and faint cracks on the handlebar struts, so they've just been sitting in my storage for a long time now. =( A shame, too; I liked their asymmetrical robot modes, and I always thought the dirt bike alt mode was a great choice to modernize them.

So, now they are closer to being made from junk? Shouldn't that make them MORE appealing? Like my previous iterations of Insecticons, Sharktikons, Sweeps and Armada(s), I relegate them to clones/generic underlings when new versions of the same character come out.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The wheels on Legacy Prime Arcee can be removed (so potentially an add-on kit could be attached with a joint to allow them to swing around and behind her legs, like the original version). In the meantime, each half can be attached to the opposite side of the front wheel halves (hanging off of her back), via one of the "male" clips in each wheel. It's a bit fiddly, but once it's done, they're pretty sturdy, but it's now partsforming...

Prime Arcee Wheel Softmod.png

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
So, now they are closer to being made from junk? Shouldn't that make them MORE appealing? Like my previous iterations of Insecticons, Sharktikons, Sweeps and Armada(s), I relegate them to clones/generic underlings when new versions of the same character come out.
Just because in-story they're robots who live on and are made mostly of junk doesn't mean that I'd want toys of them that are damaged and/or in pieces, you know. =/

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Possibly the worst carpet ever to photograph on. 😂

I’ve been trying to reorganize my transformers in bins. G1 is in the worst shape as far as storage goes. These have been in a plastic bin in the current configurations they are in now. About to bag the rest the of them and protect them a bit better.

9381954F-5F2A-452E-B887-C2E9F9C6413D.jpeg

2758F702-3171-4095-9A78-5D9996C517A9.jpeg

Attachments

• 4BAF925F-0964-4B12-B545-DD6922793F94.jpeg
    4BAF925F-0964-4B12-B545-DD6922793F94.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 63

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
Possibly the worst carpet ever to photograph on. 😂

I’ve been trying to reorganize my transformers in bins. G1 is in the worst shape as far as storage goes. These have been in a plastic bin in the current configurations they are in now. About to bag the rest the of them and protect them a bit better.

View attachment 9065
View attachment 9066
That is quite the G1 Collection. I always thought Omega Supreme was much larger than that. Looks to be the same size as Ultra Magnus.

Top Bottom