Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Perverse
20220718_122020.jpg

20220718_122043.jpg

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I had found my BW10 Dinobot in a box and his 'mutant mask' elsewhere so I thought I'd reunite them so I can mark another figure as complete. Both mask pieces broke when I tried to attach them. Wanting to post a pic I decided to get it fully into robot mode as it'll make for a better picture. View attachment 7623

....well, it kinda did. Wasn't aware of his condition until today.
The rest is silence.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do love that Crasher. Mine has started to yellow a bit, but it's still a great toy.

That said, I'll probably buy the new one, too. You can never have too many Crashers.

Shadewing

Citizen
One thing I like about Fracture is that the Classics Mirage mold already looks very feminine, with its incredibly lithe proportions, but the chunky boots leans into her powers. While OTOH using Seige/Kingdom Mirage would be more accurate overall, because Gobot females didn't have very overtly feminine designs. Weird how in retrospect, Gobots was more progressive then Transformers in that way. It was Beast Machines* before we got a female transformer that wasn't overtly Feminine, and its still kinda rare, though not as much as it used to be.

*Yeah, Airrazor in BW is at least androgynous enough for Japan to have made male; but that still pales compared to Strika having a a very buff and butch design.

Top Bottom