Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Found today at an antique store in a box of $1 Hot Wheels adjacent items:

20220712_180717.jpg

I swear I had a blue and red one as a child, though I live a good 2.5 hours away from St. Louis (the only place where they had the Transformers Happy Meals in 1985). Our family summer vacations did more often than not consist of a long weekend at Six Flags, though, so that may be where I got it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
What's funny is that Springer has this reputation among the fandom for being pretty cool guy, yet out of all of the over-quoted lines from TFTM, it is rare that any of his lines ever get quoted, and he had some pretty cool ones.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
...well, with that shipping update from Amazon on Wreckers Springer, good thing I got in a rearranging mood, I guess!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What's funny is that Springer has this reputation among the fandom for being pretty cool guy, yet out of all of the over-quoted lines from TFTM, it is rare that any of his lines ever get quoted, and he had some pretty cool ones.
"I've got better things to do tonight than die" is a favorite of mine, and I use it whenever I can.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I had found my BW10 Dinobot in a box and his 'mutant mask' elsewhere so I thought I'd reunite them so I can mark another figure as complete. Both mask pieces broke when I tried to attach them. Wanting to post a pic I decided to get it fully into robot mode as it'll make for a better picture.
Dinobot[1].jpg

....well, it kinda did. Wasn't aware of his condition until today.

Last edited:

Top Bottom