Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
A good bunch of lads Legacy is showing. Some Multiverse of Madness I’ll say
7BBD74E6-4D0E-4472-9005-EF89C2C4FCD9.jpeg
4918F043-8A16-414E-AAED-63EE1DBB08B2.jpeg
28F4ED6F-F609-49B5-9153-6444DD54A6AD.jpeg
E8106D48-6FC1-41B8-869A-9C749EC1E784.jpeg
656A5282-2CBD-473A-BFB3-B9144743E982.jpeg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
This thread is becoming really busy. This is great! I hope the rest of the site threads/sub-forums do so too. I wish there was a way "Daimchoc" could be made aware of this thread, so that they could choose pics from here for their Facebook page...

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
20220303_160400~2.jpg

I've never made secret the fact that I wasn't a fan of Huffer. Compared to Cliffjumper, he just didn't seem as elegantly done - the transformation was clunkier, the vehicle mode had some awkward angles, and the robot mode felt just kinda average.

So, I wasn't planning on getting Pipes, but, hey, $14 CDN deluxes are really hard to say no to. And, no, Pipes wasn't magically better than his predecessor, but I did appreciate the amount of remolding that was done (even the hubcaps!). Plus the blue and white do pop nicely, so there's that, too.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 4661
I've never made secret the fact that I wasn't a fan of Huffer. Compared to Cliffjumper, he just didn't seem as elegantly done - the transformation was clunkier, the vehicle mode had some awkward angles, and the robot mode felt just kinda average.

So, I wasn't planning on getting Pipes, but, hey, $14 CDN deluxes are really hard to say no to. And, no, Pipes wasn't magically better than his predecessor, but I did appreciate the amount of remolding that was done (even the hubcaps!). Plus the blue and white do pop nicely, so there's that, too.
Whoa, where'd you get him for $14 CAD?

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
View attachment 4661

Whoa, where'd you get him for $14 CAD?
Walmart.ca started clearing out their Kingdom deluxes a couple of weeks ago. It was hit or miss as some came up and some dropped off as stock fluctuated. Also picked up Slammer for that price, but haven't opened it yet.

Should have grabbed Waspinator, too, but I'm really trying to avoid the Beast Wars rabbit hole.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Walmart.ca started clearing out their Kingdom deluxes a couple of weeks ago. It was hit or miss as some came up and some dropped off as stock fluctuated. Also picked up Slammer for that price, but haven't opened it yet.

Should have grabbed Waspinator, too, but I'm really trying to avoid the Beast Wars rabbit hole.
Oh, I hear that. Already have Slammer, but I'll try my luck with Pipes later.

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
...Huh, so it wasn't just me that noticed that the cab and bed aren't level with each other in truck mode?

CybertronLeadersMkIV-01.jpg

Speaking of: I seriously seem to be having bad luck with getting QC issues on the (fewer) Transformers toys I've been buying these past two years. On my copy of Shattered Glass Megatron here, there's something off with the fit on the tank mode's front bumper - it audibly clicks into position like on Siege Megs, but then it's still being forced ever-so-slightly upward by something, with the turret turntable the only thing keeping it in place. If I turn the turret a certain way, or even just push down on the tank mode front, the bumper and treads come loose. Does anyone else have this issue?

It's a shame too, since I do actually like how Hasbro finagled a cruiser mode from this toy. My only real complaints are 1) the kind-of weird eggshell white they used, when SG Megs was always either a lighter gray than his main universe counterpart or a pure white, 2) that they didn't use the Miner Megatron head from the first Selects redeco, and 3) the lack of tank mode storage options for the new bladed shield. Heck, they could've added some extra pegholes on one side of both wing pieces so that they can attach to it and form a 'drone' of sorts; it would've also been a nice callback to the original SG Megatron's Rumbler support drone.

CybertronLeadersMkIV-02.jpg

As for why I ended up getting this guy: in my shelf-canon, Optimus and Megatron take these forms after joining forces to stop Nova Prime (aka CW Battle Core Optimus) from destroying Earth in an effort to annihilate the entire Decepticon faction.

Side-note: I shared the pic above with a friend of mine, and he quickly noted that it reminded him of the scene in Predator where Dutch and Dillon clasp hands, though with the colors of the participants reversed. =P Then I realized that the pic above could still sort of work for that since in some timelines Optimus used to be a pencil-pusher. XD

CybertronLeadersMkIV-03.jpg

CybertronLeadersMkIV-04.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nemesis Slag
Nemesis Slag (ネメシススラッグ Nemeshisu Suraggu) is a reformatted, unstoppable engine of destruction. If its masters want something cleared away, Nemesis Slag is all they need. It's Sinoceratops mode can also fire corrosive pellets from its mouth.

Nemesis Slag - Bot Mode.png

Nemesis Slag - Beast Mode.png

Nemesis Grimlock Nemesis
Grimlock (ネメシスグリムロック Nemeshisu Gurimurokku) is a hugely powerful Transformer, and it exerts that power in the service of just one 'bot: Nemesis Prime (the berserker clone of Optimus Prime). Nemesis Grimlock exists only to serve and protect his master, and can use his newly aquired Zhuchengtyrannus magnus mode to blast its foes with pressurized carbon dioxide!

Nemesis Grimlock - Bot Mode.png

Nemesis Grimlock - Beast Mode.png

Nemesis Snarl
Nemesis Snarl's (ネメシス・スナル Nemeshisu Sunaru) fear and loathing for all life has resulted in it permanenty adopting a defensive position in Huayangosaurus mode. Its large armour plating can withstand most artillery, making it a living shield for its teammates to hide behind before charging the enemy. In bot mode, it wields a dark energon Thagomizer Blade (that's if it can be coaxed into transforming).

Nemesis Snarl - Bot Mode.png

Nemesis Snarl - Beast Mode.png

Nemesis Dinobots.png

Full gallery is here:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/nemesis-dinobots.722/

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I simply love those dinobots; all versions. Also, imagining a legion of evil dinobots is totally not scary. Too bad we didn't get to see these designs used more often.
Not bad for some OSKOs, with a tiny bit of repainting and the odd Reprolabel here and there, eh?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I simply love those dinobots; all versions. Also, imagining a legion of evil dinobots is totally not scary. Too bad we didn't get to see these designs used more often.

Its not hard to see why, they are kind of messy/ugly in appearance and not what many a fan would automatically think of when you say the character names, but if those desgins were used with different character names, they might have more of a impact, thou the figures themselves aren't to bad, thou for me, the weakest would be Snarl, my main complaint is the hands of the robot mode with the Dino feet hanging off them, its a poor desgin choice when clearly they should of had a panel that moved to let the robot mode hand out and the Dino foot to fill up the arm of the robot mode, thou this is more personal view for me but if they made the movie desgins of the Dinobots and bought them into the mainline as a group with new names, they could easily get away with being called the Knights of Cybertron!

Top Bottom