Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
ufdq1N6.jpg

First Botbot in ages... Dr Flicker!

Does her hand flame look, to anyone else, like she's flipping the bird?

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
All the scene needs now is for a purple Dino and a certain bot who refers to himself as king appear along side those two so we can have a Dino wars!
I thought about including SS86 Grimlock, but that would just look silly. I was going for a serious theme, here. And, no way to BW Barney!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I thought about including SS86 Grimlock, but that would just look silly. I was going for a serious theme, here. And, no way to BW Barney!

It could be a behind the scenes shot, where they appear and moan about not being included in the scene!

As I wrote that, I had a idea for a photo, the battle to see who is king, Grimlock Vs Grimlock and its the first picture I taken on my NEW desk:

Battle locks.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Well, it certainly can't be Ensign Goliath, there. Mr. Spock's plot-convenient Vulcanian psychic powers would have sensed something off about him while standing right next to him.

McCoy's eyes, on the other hand, are looking pretty suspicious right there.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
One of the things I like about the RID Scourge is the eyes they give off a menecing vive, given the right light, I miss light piping in the eyes of figures, it really brings many a figure to life and just adds pressance to them!

Top Bottom