Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Reposting some Brave stuff...

Y1qUm5d.png

nmUfiHu.png

lykCJfd.png

31rtRN0.png

M48qFjC.png

m2bqZf2.png

cKOHqHM.png

sdl77Rq.png

GQKb7CH.png

vVNzBrk.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Today, on "...wait, what the hell did I buy?":

Stumbled upon this from an online seller I'd not tried before, and went for it, assuming I was looking at the Dinobot Micron Campaign Paulie (clear redeco of Classics Swoop/DOTM Rav/etc).

It arrived in good shape, so the seller's fine, but there's one key thing I missed in my haste when looking at the listing: Paulie is clear blue and opaque dark gray, while this is a monochromatic pairing of clear blue and opaque blue.

h98ByGo.jpg

It's got Hasbro and Tomy stamps, as well as a China stamp and a C-3138A stamp, as well as a tiny handwritten "A23" all on the clear wings.

I don't THINK this is what Paulie actually looks like in hand (there's a paucity of Paulie photography online) -- anyone have one to compare?

Faiing that, my guess is this is a factory sample or test for that figure -- which means the hunt is still on for Paulie (these are a true pain to backtrack for, so many years after the fact). Still, despite the hunt probably not being over (I mean, I DO also need to track down Sling, so I wasn't exactly two days from retirement anyway), I guess this is a neat little oddity.

Last edited:

Alpha Omicron

Citizen
Finished setting the stage for a new diorama. I found the old shelf at Goodwill and modified it. Added new wood to add surface area, and made it sturdier and better looking. Added an appropriate background, some trees and a nice hunk of sedimentary rock. What it will be displaying would have arrived today if not for stupid President's Day. I won't give it away, but I will simply say that something BIG is coming. Something straight out of your nightmares. Muhuhahaha :)

P2210003.JPG
P2210002.JPG

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Legacy Lift-Ticket, another Diaclone and Botcon repaint. I’m super happy Hasbro is giving us these repaints, especially the old Botcon figures. So far the legacy figures are killing it and I can’t wait for more.
I can’t wait for the Legacy Burnout coming in the Walmart line. Can’t wait for more Diaclone /Botcon/ GiJoe repaints.
DEAC19E7-3961-4F6A-9DA8-F8B94B7CB126.jpeg
18A9A3CF-3F07-42E3-B6AB-FF312A564813.jpeg
42472CA1-9638-4F10-A046-4EA4FAF0463F.jpeg
C630D903-AFDF-459A-AA22-D72B0847DF67.jpeg
9E251C2C-7A56-4116-B393-720D9D9171BB.jpeg
96FF7199-3C01-428E-B5A1-E9E999FFFEEC.jpeg
B00374F0-AFAE-4B0C-A297-5E8DC8C0541D.jpeg
C1B2739A-555C-4061-A9FA-F5DCE817109A.jpeg
95A12445-61F4-4F25-B8C4-DD32EAA0538D.jpeg
2A2BB8E6-F2CF-4256-9FF7-83C316207379.jpeg
5F77AE4B-046F-49A9-BF15-3655C838D80D.jpeg
097C2CA4-A7E3-4F99-B6FB-98809A2B7973.jpeg
0DAD43E7-7133-4A00-9B57-3081857855B6.jpeg

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
"Hello sister."
"Hello brother."
j863OsJ.png
How's Road Rage feel in-hand? I'm still kind of interested in her, but I keep seeing contradictory thoughts on her around the net - where some say that she (and Tracks) is a floppy mess all around, while others say she's mostly okay and you just need to squeeze the side leg panels closer to the leg with pliers or something to tighten that part up.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
How's Road Rage feel in-hand? I'm still kind of interested in her, but I keep seeing contradictory thoughts on her around the net - where some say that she (and Tracks) is a floppy mess all around, while others say she's mostly okay and you just need to squeeze the side leg panels closer to the leg with pliers or something to tighten that part up.
It's a case by case basis, it seems. Both her and my copy of Tracks are pretty decent. The hips are a bit loose, but the way the figure is put together makes it a VERY easy fix. It's not a problem at all to get some floor polish in there.

The leg panels are again hit or miss. I've seen some people with copies that are a total mess, but both of mine are fine. It's not as secure a connection as you'd like, and I'm contemplating trying the pliers fix (link here) but they're both perfectly serviceable as-is.

Those are my copies though. I've seen enough people with messed up versions to know it's a concern. I may just have gotten lucky twice.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's a case by case basis, it seems. Both her and my copy of Tracks are pretty decent. The hips are a bit loose, but the way the figure is put together makes it a VERY easy fix. It's not a problem at all to get some floor polish in there.

The leg panels are again hit or miss. I've seen some people with copies that are a total mess, but both of mine are fine. It's not as secure a connection as you'd like, and I'm contemplating trying the pliers fix (link here) but they're both perfectly serviceable as-is.

Those are my copies though. I've seen enough people with messed up versions to know it's a concern. I may just have gotten lucky twice.

Yeah, I know for me, Tracks was pretty floppy buy my Road Rage was solid.

Top Bottom