Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

electricidad

Citizen
Yass!!!
View attachment 3681

I don't have a good reason for why I've been looking forward to Pipes so much, but I really wanted this one.
My wife did a video call from Walmart and started looking through the TFs, which resulted in "I have that one, that one isn't on my list, and you bought me that one for my birthday," but then she found the lone Pipes on the shelf.

I also know he isn't a main character - he's a background guy, for the most part, or he just ends up underfoot, but this is so cool. Now I just have to figure out how to transform him right, because his truck mode looked odd last time.
". . .or he just ends up underfoot. . ."

Dude. Still too soon.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
49369683583_591da71dc6_o.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Here are some pics of USKO CW Devastator. I fancied stickering-up Devvy Junior with some repro faction symbols and so did some comparison pics with the official version and my slightly customised Brudicus (which has gold-painted hands, feet and guns).

Baldigus (Custom Gold Limbs).jpg

KO Devastator & Customised Brudicus.png

Official & USKO Devastators.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just wish it were less flimsy, but I dig that they made this. (I also keep belatedly remembering I still need the yellow one.) I wish Predaking would get similar treatment.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
(re: Pipes)
I’ve found it helps if you forego pushing the truck bed down QUITE as far as it feels like it wants to go. It ends up looking like it’s made of a more appropriate amount of right angles whilst still holding together fine.

That worked for me, too, after a bit. I don't click the legs into place as a truck. The cab seemed too high, too, but I think it's correct. I have to remember that in a way, he's a jumped-up basic figure. He's still cool - I've got him displayed w/ Bumblebee, Swerve, Brawn, Windcharger, and Tailgate.

". . .or he just ends up underfoot. . ."

Dude. Still too soon.

Yeah, that was one of those "this is awful. I'm going for it!" moments.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
#ruinedationforever
EEcSXpo.jpg

Aside from the background and pose being generally bleh (no room!), pretty sure I got some bits wrong here. Haven't transformed stuff into a combiner in a LONG time, and these KOs (except shuttle Blast Off/Movor) are not the best with tolerances (and as you can see, this Onslaught KO uses Hot Spot's shoulders).

I think I meant to try and print off that upside-down G2 sigil for the chestplate, but I may just go and use a Decepticon sigil since this was a US RID exclusive. I dunno.

Brucie Bonus with a CW-style Legends class buddy!
OhN4LR5.jpg
I now know where you are from and from what generation with that slang you used ("...It's a cuddly toy!") ;)

Anyway, I would go with a Decepticon symbol. For me, both the urban and desert sets as army builders of generic warriors using the Bruticus blueprint as a "standard" combat design for a "combat gestalt". In my head canon, these gestalts aren't as powerful as Bruticus and have less armour, but they're a bit smarter and the team members are more able to mix and match with other coloured teams, giving them versatility. If they swap, the gestalt's skills and personality swap too.

I imagined there being a jungle and night cammo version too (basically toned-down colours, taken from each G2 member and/or Baldigus), or any "military" styled design that took one's fancy. I would probably include a jet or another type of vehicle to replace the space shuttle to give each team a bit of an individual look/use (and because a space shuttle is rather a bit silly, if we're honest) too.

PS: I love how all of that figure is camouflaged...except for two glaring shoes, but who cares when they make it look so cool?

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I now know where you are from and from what generation with that slang you used ("...It's a cuddly toy!") ;)

Anyway, I would go with a Decepticon symbol. For me, both the urban and desert sets as army builders of generic warriors using the Bruticus blueprint as a "standard" combat design for a "combat gestalt". In my head canon, these gestalts aren't as powerful as Bruticus and have less armour, but they're a bit smarter and the team members are more able to mix and match with other coloured teams, giving them versatility. If they swap, the gestalt's skills and personality swap too.

I imagined there being a jungle and night cammo version too (basically toned-down colours, taken from each G2 member and/or Baldigus), or any "military" styled design that took one's fancy. I would probably include a jet or another type of vehicle to replace the space shuttle to give each team a bit of an individual look/use (and because a space shuttle is rather a bit silly, if we're honest) too.

PS: I live how all of that figure is camouflaged...except for two glaring shoes, but who cares when they make it look so cool?
Sorry to disappoint, but I've just been watching a lot of OSW Review lately (my YouTube watching has increased exponentially over the pandemic), and they drop the phrase quite a bit. ;)

I dig that headcanon, and now I wonder what a version of this in the Armada Night Attack colors would look like. That sleek charcoal and dark teal with white accents is a woefully underused color scheme.

I remember being a bit surprised when looking up reference photos, turns out the hands and feet don't match. And yeah the sudden purple an odd color choice to go with for something that is otherwise so camo-driven. It's a much-needed and welcome pop of color though.

I miss this era tbh. I remember being very antsy for G1 Revisited Stuff even then, but the seeming brand principle at the time of "do 3 new things for every 1 homage" really did give us a lot of good things.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Did some searching and stumbled onto a fanmode. Trailer clips onto the back rail, shoulder bits actually kind of clip onto the walls a little bit. It's a bit odd looking, but it's not that bad.
bsWyPUS.jpg

ZVTHKNN.jpg

(If anyone has a spare pair of missiles for this, or just the left one, lmk. Got two right-side missiles.)

Last edited:

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Reformatted Galvatron is a fantastic figure. The clear plastic isn’t bad at all and is very solid. Got him back in November (with slammer and pipes), but never actually got around for a proper gallery of him. So with everyone getting theirs now, I think it’s a good time to take one.
17887E95-3857-4B33-8BD7-09E99D183DA1.jpeg
59F3325B-1019-40E4-BD36-66CC24B4E40E.jpeg
B6172515-008E-4D15-B3A5-2FF44A672715.jpeg
2C69D4DF-8A66-46BB-AF1A-939CF6F6DBD2.jpeg
3071531A-934C-4F2B-903E-E8B593487682.jpeg
33C38651-BB79-42C9-88AE-07640A7AF278.jpeg
D093E4BB-0609-4BAD-96D1-26D23E801DDF.jpeg
92A1C355-0B4E-4F31-80E5-F6682BDEAD7D.jpeg
2791BD83-CE43-4A2D-9B8B-4B174FA6875E.jpeg

Top Bottom