Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
JD Red Knight, with custom detailing (inspired by the "Takeda Shingen" mech figure).

The original figure, below.
rm1.png

The custom detailing is below.

Firstly, clear white faction reprolabels were added to the vehicle sides (to compliment the officially applied decals). A large metallic symbol was added to the top of the cab.
IMG_20220120_054436~01.jpg

PicsArt_1642809082484.png

The bot mode received gold, silver, gun metal, metallic blue, terracotta washes, clear red, clear and clear yellow paints.

IMG_20220121_182019~01.jpg

PicsArt_1642761904683.png

I later added some gun metal between the negative spaces on the gold abdomen parts (similar to how the Takeda Shingen figure did the same) and gave him a transparent red sword. After all, what's the point of a Red Knight, if he hasn't got a (red) sword?

PicsArt_1642819899279.png

PicsArt_1642762028937.png

JD Red Knight - Bio.png

Last edited:

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Yass!!!
Kingdom Pipes.jpg

I don't have a good reason for why I've been looking forward to Pipes so much, but I really wanted this one.
My wife did a video call from Walmart and started looking through the TFs, which resulted in "I have that one, that one isn't on my list, and you bought me that one for my birthday," but then she found the lone Pipes on the shelf.

I also know he isn't a main character - he's a background guy, for the most part, or he just ends up underfoot, but this is so cool. Now I just have to figure out how to transform him right, because his truck mode looked odd last time.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Ok, that's ridiculously awesome.
I'm guessing Sideswipe is a modded Masterpiece, but where's the Prime-Child from?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Yeah. It’s part of the Amazon set with G2 colored sideswipe. I kinda want somebody to do a mass release of that Optimus Targetmasters.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Wasn't Powermaster Prime originally meant to have a Headmasterish feature as well? I'd say do that: Powermaster Prime with a Headmaster, Targetmaster, Powermaster, and Actionmaster driver, all done as Optimus Prime versions. Primemaster Prime.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah. It’s part of the Amazon set with G2 colored sideswipe. I kinda want somebody to do a mass release of that Optimus Targetmasters.
A 3P company, ages ago, did triple-changing Optimus, and Megatron headmasters plus Optimus, Megatron and Starscream targetmasters. Also, Takara did TF Prime characters as Arms Microns, including an Optimus Prime gun.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Combined form please.
#ruinedationforever
EEcSXpo.jpg

Aside from the background and pose being generally bleh (no room!), pretty sure I got some bits wrong here. Haven't transformed stuff into a combiner in a LONG time, and these KOs (except shuttle Blast Off/Movor) are not the best with tolerances (and as you can see, this Onslaught KO uses Hot Spot's shoulders).

I think I meant to try and print off that upside-down G2 sigil for the chestplate, but I may just go and use a Decepticon sigil since this was a US RID exclusive. I dunno.

Brucie Bonus with a CW-style Legends class buddy!
OhN4LR5.jpg

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
Now I just have to figure out how to transform him right, because his truck mode looked odd last time.
I’ve found it helps if you forego pushing the truck bed down QUITE as far as it feels like it wants to go. It ends up looking like it’s made of a more appropriate amount of right angles whilst still holding together fine.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
#ruinedationforever
EEcSXpo.jpg

Aside from the background and pose being generally bleh (no room!), pretty sure I got some bits wrong here. Haven't transformed stuff into a combiner in a LONG time, and these KOs (except shuttle Blast Off/Movor) are not the best with tolerances (and as you can see, this Onslaught KO uses Hot Spot's shoulders).

I think I meant to try and print off that upside-down G2 sigil for the chestplate, but I may just go and use a Decepticon sigil since this was a US RID exclusive. I dunno.

Brucie Bonus with a CW-style Legends class buddy!
OhN4LR5.jpg
This elicits the sound that bats or birds might make while flying...

Top Bottom